11

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

We had made it home from the hotel a few days ago. Life went back to normal, I was doing my normal routine of waking up, going to school, doing homework and sleeping. The usual cycle.

It was a Friday night and I was sat in the living room with Jaemin sipping a glass of red wine while listening to the record play.

Jaemin was reading a book, resting his head on my chest while his body was between my legs. I felt like a mother looking after her son after a long day of work. Jaemin was reading some sort of poetic book, the lines where sweet but the story behind them was cruel.

It seemed to be about a loving relationship that had gone sour and wrong. It got me thinking about my past boyfriends, how the relationships always ended the same, they'd tell me they loved me for who I was but at the end of the argument we'd have "makeup sex" hoping to drown out the problems.

I realised that they weren't healthy relationships and to them I was like a sex doll, I felt hurt deep inside me which caused me not to date for years.

"Hyejin" Jaemin called snapping his fingers. "Oh, sorry I was thinking" Jaemin just nodded taking the glass of wine and sipping it. "Good right" I said and watching him nod slowly contemplating is he really liked it or not.

"I finished my book" he smiled waving the book in his hands. "Was it good" I asked sitting up to face him. "It was nice, sad but nice" he mumbled running the pad of his thumb against the cover.

"Milk and honey"

The title read and I smiled. "What is it about" I asked admiring his features as he thought for a moment.

"Each chapter serves a different purpose, it was split into four sections each focusing on different pain, it finds the sweetness in the bitter moments of life" he ended looking up at me with a small smile, he rubbed my knee watching me star back at him.

"Sounds sweet" I mumbled with a grin on my face. He leaned in and pecked my lips. "Your gorgeous" he said out of the blue taking me back. "Thank you" I mumbled looking down at my lap.

"Stop hiding your beauty" he whispered lifting my face with his middle and index fingers under my chin.

The blush paints my cheeks as he gets up and pulls me up with him. The cold wooden floor sent a slight shock through me but I didn't care as I was held in the arms of my lover.

He took my left hand and pulled me close, I rested my hand on his shoulder as we began to dance around the room slowly as the music flowed through the record player.

We danced until the song ended, he stared deeply into my eyes admiring the small glint of sparkle in the corner of my brown orbs.

"I've always loved your starry eyes" I whispered as if he was in a trance. "Well their yours to look at" I whispered back making him smile. He pulled me into a hug taking in the scent of my perfume.

"You smell nice" he mumbled against the skin of my neck making me shiver. I chuckled leaning into his body.

He let go to turn off the record player. After he was done he gave me his full attention as he walked forward softly pushing me back into the bedroom.

I smiled knowing his plan which I was fully ready for.

He pushed me back on the bed as he hovered over my small body, his lips met mine in a slow passionate kiss, I felt my stomach erupt in butterflies as jaemin caressed my cheek.

My hands slipped up his loose shirt letting me feel his toned abs and chest. He smirked into the kiss slowly pulling away and pulling of his shirt. I heaved a pleased smile as he came back down to kiss my lips while his hands tugged my shirt up my body.

I sat up slightly helping remove the fabric which was used as a barrier between our warm skin meeting.

He kissed me jaw, then my neck then down to my chest where his lips came in contact with my right nipple which the sucked and kissed while his other hand kneaded my left nipple.

Pleasure shot through me as my back arched and my hands found themselves knitted in his messy hair.

"That feels so good" I moaned before he pulled away and connecting our lips again in a needy kiss.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this, if I start I'm not sure I can stop" I smiled nodded letting a breathy "yes" leave my lips.

And with that he got to work making my body feel as if it was floating on a cloud of love. The way he touched my body was so magical yet so gentle. It was like he knew every part of my body more than I did.

'I want your hands to hold
Not my hands
Your lips
To kiss
Not my lips
But other places'

- Rupi Kaur, milk and honey
(Page 73)

- Rupi Kaur, milk and honey (Page 73)

 RACEROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara