04

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The alarm clock started buzzing creating a frustrating noise to erupt around the room. I got up and turned off the alarm. I looked down and seen jaemins arm rested on my waist. The pillow was pushed aside as jaemin was pushed up beside me fast asleep.

I got out of his grip and tucked him in under the duvet again before getting ready for class.

Once I was ready I sat outside the apartment building and waited for minju to arrive. My phone bussed in my waist band before I pulled it out.

It said minju was sick and couldn't come in today so I had to take the subway.

"I'm going to kill her" I mumbled getting up and stomping my foot. I sling my bag over my right shoulder and began walking to the closest subway and slowly went down the stairs.

After paying my ticket and going through the gates I took a seat on the wooden bench. I scrunched my nose at the smell of cigarette smoke hit my nose.

Turning to my left I seen a male leaning on the edge of the tiled wall smoking a cigarette. I noticed the green streaked hair and immediately knew who it was.

I got up and walked over to him. I stood in front of him looking up at his covered eyes.

"Oh, morning hyejin" he greeted a few seconds after blowing the smoke from his lungs.

"Hey Yuta, why are you in a subway" I asked noticing the few pedestrians looking our way. "I'm going into town to visit my brothers store" he told raising his brow with a smirk. "And I'm guessing your going to school" he asked referring to my uniform.

"Sadly, I see no worth in going, minju isn't going to show up and I have no friends" I mumbled looking over at the tunnel. "Then come with me" he offered putting his cigarette out on the wall. "I have no important classes? Sure" I decided slipping my hands in my blazer pockets.

"Great" he mumbled with a smirk, he placed his arm on my shoulder and walked me closer to the edge since the train was coming.

The wind from the train pushed up my skirt making me jump at the sudden cold air, Yuta noticed and held down the back of my skirt, covering me from any dirty men.

"Thanks" I mumbled going in the train first and taking a seat next to an old woman with a grocery bag. Yuta stood in front of me balancing himself with the dangling handle.

We came to the first stop and the train jerked making Yuta stumble. I grabbed his leg to stable him and he smiled taking my hand. "Thanks doll" Making my face flushed red as I just looked down at the ground.