07

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I walked out my last class with my arm linked with minju's. "So you finally found the one huh" I said sarcastically after she spent the whole lesson boasting about this Minghao guy.

"I'm bringing him tonight to the garage" minju informed as we got in her car. "As long as he pays for sushi Night I'm fine" I laughed as she punched my shoulder.

"He's not a bank hyejin" I just shrugged. "But he makes a lot of money from racing as well" I smiled watching her roll her eyes.

"Just don't get matching tattoos this time I don't want to draw another butterfly on your body" I mumbled referring to the butterfly tattoo on her thigh.

I sat at the table playing snap with doyoung. "snap" he shouted slapping the table as I laughed. "Dumbass, that's an elephant not a giraffe" I said picking up the two cards making his eyes roll as I pushed the stack towards me. "Maybe if you didn't have all that smoke invading your vision you might be able to see the cards" I said hitting my deck of cards on the table to straighten them.

"Don't be a smart ass" he warned putting out his cigarette bud. I rolled my eyes and restarted the game.

The door opens and in walks minju clinging to a tall slim guys arm. He wore sunglasses, a black jacket with a sage green sweater and dark brown pants.

I got up with Doyoung dragging him along to greet the newcomer.

"Your not a street racer" I said looking at the boys features. Minghao pursed his lips looking me up and down. "You don't look like one either" he shot back and I nodded. "That's because I'm not" I replied getting closer to him and crossing my arms.

I felt my body be pulled back by the waistband of my sweatpants. "Sorry about her" Aki said with a smile pinching my sides making me help and fall to the floor.

Everyone greeted Minghao as I glared at him. Minju shook her head at me leading minghao up to the living space.

I stayed seated on the concrete floor watching Minghao converse with my friends.

Something is off.

I got off the ground and walked to jaemins office and searched Minghao's name into Google.

"He's well known" I mumbled clicking his Instagram account. He was apart of a race team called seventeen.

My heart dropped seeing my brother posing with him with glasses on.

I got out the seat and stormed up to the male making everyone look at me.

"Where is he" I asked my eyes darkening. "Wheres who?" Minghao asked genuinely confused. "Jisoo, Hong Jisoo" I asked tapping my foot.

"Oh Joshua? He's at the house why?" Minghao blinked watching me fall to the ground pulling at my hair.

"That's my brother" I mumbled getting up and walking outside to get some air. I sat on the step and stared out to the busy road.

"He was supposed to be in America, why is he here? And why hasn't he contacted me?"

I sat with my friends and Minghao drinking beers and getting to know him more.

For me I sat and stared down at the ground feeling even more betrayed than before.

Jaemin squeezed my knee catching my attention. I looked over and he smiled looking over at the bedroom door.

I sighed and got up heading to the room and sitting on the bed. Jaemin came in after and sat beside me he used his finger to make me look into his eyes.

"You've lost your twinkle, what's bothering you" Jaemin asked looking concerned. "I feel betrayed, my brother left me with my drug addict of a father and now I find out he was in korea this whole time living his best life with these so called 'seventeen' boys" I punched my thigh in anger.

"Don't hurt yourself over it" Jaemin warned taking your hands in his. I just nodded and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Take a nap, I'll come get you when we leave" he told me pushing back my hair before kissing my cheek and walking out.

I laid in the bed hugging into the duvet as I searched through my brothers Instagram. Accidentally I liked the post and panicked unliking it and throwing my phone further away on the bed.

I groaned hiding my face in the pillow and holding the duvet over my head. I kicked my legs in frustration before whining and closing my eyes trying to rid of the embarrassment.

"Come on love, let's go" Jaemin said leaning on the doorway. I got out the bed and followed him out not bothering to look at my phone.

Back at the apartment I laid in the bed staring at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep my head was too filled of thoughts.

I got out of bed and checked my phone.

"Are you hyejin?"

A message from my brother read making my heart drop.

"Yes and you must be jisoo"

I replied hoping he caught the anger and sarcasm embedded in the message.

"Yeah"

"I missed you min"

My stomach did a flip as I seen my old nickname.

"Don't call me that"

"Why not, did you grow out of moomins"

I rolled my eyes at the message and turned off my phone.

"Asshole" I mumbled laying back down and falling asleep.

Filler chapter