10

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I slouched on the hotel rooms couch as I watched my friends eat pancakes. After last nights drinking I couldn't even look at food without the thought of throwing up.

I pushed in the plastic of my water bottle cringing at the loud cracking noise it made. "When do we leave" minju asked pushing a piece of pancake in her mouth.

"Maybe later tonight, we need the police off our backs" Jaemin explained sipping his coffee. "So we stay in here all day" Doyoung asked groaning throwing his head back. "Yup, we just can't risk it" Jaemin sighed getting up and walking to the bathroom.

I put down the water bottle and curled up on the couch wanting to fall asleep again, after all we weren't going to be busy.

Everyone had cleaned up while Jaemin was showering and I was taking a nap. My eyes glanced around the room after waking up from my short nap. Minju and Doyoung where watching a movie while Aki and jeno cuddled up on the bed flirting.

Jaemin left the bathroom shaking his wet hair with a towel. Jeno and Aki sprung up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom causing jaemins eyes to roll. "Please don't be loud" he whined hanging his head low. "We'll try" jeno winked and locked the bathroom door.

Jaemin slowly made his way over to me and tucked a hair behind my ear. "How are you feeling" he asked rubbing my back. "Disgusting" I groaned closing my eyes again.

Jaemin joined me on the couch squeezing in behind me to spoon me while repeatedly kissing my cheek amd softly playing with my hair.

I smiled to myself enjoying the warm kisses he left on my pale skin. "Are you getting better" he asked kissing behind my ear. "Maybe" I mumbled with my eyes still closed.

He left a trail of pecks along my cheek to the corner of my lips. I smiled after he left a kiss on my lips. "And now?" He asked combing back my hair. "Better" I mumbled smiling.

"If your going to fall asleep again go on the bed" he ordered patting my hip. "Carry me" I asked holding up my arms.
He got off the couch and lifted my body into his chest carrying me bridal style to the double bed.

He crashed onto the bed and pulled the duvet over my face to block out any light. "I can't breath properly under here" I laughed searching for a gap. "That's the point" he joked slipping under the duvet with me and resting his head on his palm.

"What are we Jaemin" I asked playing with the hem of his shirt. "What do you want us to be" he asked with a smirk watching my cheeks go red. "A couple" I whispered looking into his dazzling brown eyes. "Then that's what we are" he chuckled hovering over me and lowering down to kiss my lips.

I gave in to his slow kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in closer. He left my lips and began leaving warm kisses on my neck.

He found my soft spot and began biting and sucking on the area, a moan threatened to leave my lips but I stopped myself and gripped onto his black hair.

"Jaemin" I moaned softly making him smile against my skin. He pulled away and pecked my lips. "Not here princess" he whispered making a pout play on my lips.

He stared into my lust filled eyes with a smile collapsing onto my body in the form of a hug stopping himself from carrying on.

A loud moan from the bathroom made us laugh knowing what aki and jeno where up to. "I told them to be quiet" Jaemin shook his head in my chest disappointed in the couple who went against his words.