06

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I got out the car and noticed jaemin. I ran over and grabbed his hand. "Let Yuta win, it will be over after that" I said making him confused. He touched my eyes making me flinch. I was about to run back to my car but he pulled me back staring into my eyes.

He smiled sadly letting my arm go, I ran back to my car and sat in the driver seat with the window down. I watched the drivers get ready crossing my fingers hoping jaemin would go through with the plan.

Two guys stood behind my car deep in conversation. "I heard that this is the night Yuta wins" one says crossing his arms. "Yeah because his brother is rigging the game" there was a pause. "What do you mean rigged?" The guy looked around poking his cheek with his tongue. "He's wrecked jaemins car, sunos whole plan is to end jaemin for good" the guy chuckles before I got out the car and ran over to jaemin who was in his car.

I got in the passenger side and he smiled at my arrival. "Get out the car, your not doing the race" I told taking the key out the ignition. "What why" Jaemin asked shocked at my behaviour. "Your car is wrecked jaem, suno planned this to kill you" I gulp feeling my eyes fill up like a pool, my nose burnt and the lump in my throat formed into a sob.

"Don't do it jaem I don't want to lose you" I admitted taking his hands as he stared into my eyes. "The car just got checked over love everything is in place" he took the keys from my hand and pushed my hand away.

"What's up with you hyejin" he asked concerned. "You are going to die, listen to me, they have my dad. This race is a death trap for your money, Yutas a cheater he's using his brothers power" I admitted holding onto his cheeks. "Love, if you really want me to I'll drop out the race" he smiled in defeat. "Thank you, I swear I'll explain everything in detail later" I smiled taking his keys and getting out the car.

Jaemin got out the car and threw his keys to the race organiser. "I'm dropping out" he announced following me to my car. I leaned on the car door and sighed in relief.

Once jaemin stood beside my I pulled him into a hug. I rested my forehead in the crook of his neck as he stroked my hair comforting me. I gripped his hoodie tight thanking the gods he's safe in my arms.

I heard the sound of engines roaring as the race was about to start. I rested my back on jaemins chest and held his hands around my waist.

Looking over I seen the Japanese male intensely staring at the road ahead in anger. The race began and the cars shot forward.

The crowed cheered seeing their favourite racers pass them faster than the speed of light. Everyone crowded around the van which showed the race filmed by a drone.

"Come on Yuta" I rooted quietly ready for this whole feud to be over. The video disconnected for a few seconds before reconnecting and showing Yutas car fail to drift.

"He's the set up" I whispered running to my car and getting in. Jaemin came to the window and knocked. "What are you doing" Jaemin asked clearly confused. "Our friends are in danger" I said turning on the engine. Jaemin ran around and got in the passenger side.

I hit the gas and sped through the mountain roads. The drivers came into view including Yutas car which was purposely behind.

"Yuta doesn't want to win" I explained speeding up. "What does he want?" Jaemin asked keeping his eyes trained on the racers.

"To kill our friends" I mumbled getting close to Yutas car. Unnoticed Yuta check his mirror and widen his eyes.

I got beside him and looked over shaking my head. We got to a corner and I made sure Yuta was still looking at me before speeding up and drifting around the corner while holding my breath.

Yuta just smirked and got ahead dismissing my attack. "SHIT" I shouted hitting the steering wheel.

Yuta sped up and hit the back of jenos car making it swerve. "No" I mumbled trying to get ahead but it was too late. Yuta had hit jenos car again making him swerve off the side of the mountain.

Luckily Jenos car landed on the road and carried on the race making my nerve calm.

"He can't win" I mumbled reaching the highest speed of my car making sure to pass Yuta.

I drifted and stopped my car in the middle of the road. The smoke from the tires surrounded the car as well as the scent of burnt rubber.

"What are you doing hyejin" Jaemin asked stating at Yutas car in fear. "He can't kill me, if he does his brother will kill him right after" I smirked watching his car come closer.

Yutas car came to a stop before he got out and walked over. I rolled down my window and looked up at him.

"Your playing his game well doll" Yuta complemented lifting my chin with his index finger. "You don't have to kill them to win, we'll give you the prize money stage it as your win, go back to your brother. Free my fucking dad and leave us alone" I ordered glaring into his eyes.

"As you wish princess" he smiled walking back to his car. I sighed resting my head back on the headrest. "You better explain everything when we get back" Jaemin said rubbing his temples.

I sat on the couch, my legs prepped up on Jaemins thighs as he processed the whole thing. "So he's leaving us alone now, since he finally "beat" me" Jaemin asked and I nodded with a smile.

"Let's rest, we've had a hard day" I said getting up and holding my hand out to take. He took my hand in his and let me guid him to his room.

I pushed him on the bed and smiled as I crawled between his legs and laid on his chest.

"What about the border" he asked furrowing his brows. "Fuck the border, I've been waiting to sleep like this for ages" he laughs as he feels me snuggle into his chest.

"Good night love" he whispered resting his hands on my lower back and tangling his legs with mine.