12

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I sat in jaemins car as I watched him pay for snacks through the convenience store window. I watched him turn and check on me giving me a slight smile as the cashier bagged up the snacks.

My stomach dropped when I seen the news on the tv show a picture of Jaemin. The cashier took a look at the tv then back at the black haired male who smiled nervously before running out to the car.

The cashier fumbled with his phone before dialling the police, that was the last I seen of him before Jaemin sped off into the road.

"We need to leave town and find a place to stay, I have a friend staying out in Busan, we can hide out there"

And with that he rested his hand on my inner thigh and sped off into the night.

I looked out the window to see a tall urban apartment building, it looked quiet modern with the grey bricks and large windows.

Jaemin parked the car and grabbed the snacks from the back before taking my hand and leading me inside the building.

"His name is park jisung, he looks like the average soft awkward school boy but he owns a whole mafia business" Jaemin explained making me nod in fear.

He rang the doorbell and waited a while for jisung to open the door wearing a silk robe that was left undone and his hair ruffled and messy.

"Oh Jaemin hyung, come in" he squinted his eyes and stepped aside letting his long term friend in.

"We need to stay here for a while park, cops are after me" Jaemin sighed sitting on the couch while jisung turned on the lights.

"I seen it on the news, I can clear your name, you know my team are good" he quirked his brows taking a seat on the couch.

"I think I'll be fine jisung, I've been hiding from them for years what's stopping me now" Jaemin and jisung chuckled before the room went quiet.

"Who might you be?" Jisung asked leaning forward to take a good look at my face. "My girlfriend hyejin" Jaemin answered for me sensing my tension as he squeezed my thigh. "She's pretty" jisung complemented leaning back and rubbing his face with his hands.

"You don't have to be scared of me hyejin, I won't do anything" jisung reassured making me nod. "I'm going back to bed, you can share the spare room" jisung said getting to his feet but stopping at his bedroom door. "Condoms in the second drawer" he told winking and walking in to his room.

My cheeks blushed as I shook my head and got up to leave for the bedroom.

I sat in the comfortable bed and admired the room, it was a basic small modern styled room, mostly greys and whites where used for the colour scheme.

Seconds later Jaemin joined me in bed with a pack of strawberry hello pandas. He laid beside me and propped a biscuit in my mouth. "Thanks" I mumbled chewing the sweet.

"How long do we stay here" I asked resting my head on his shoulder. "Hopefully we can leave in a few days" Jaemin dryly answered resting his head on mine.

"I hate the police, always ruining our fun" my statement made Jaemin laugh. "Don't worry princess, soon we can live the lavish life without any cops to bother us" he dreamed while I sat my head up and looked into his eyes which truly revealed that he wasn't lying.

He pecked my lips before putting aside the biscuits and falling under the duvet, opening his arms welcoming me into his embrace.

"Thanks for letting us stay sung" I said as I hugged him. "No problem, remember if you need your name cleared I'm the guy" jisung said winking while we exited his apartment.

"Now we better get to the garage" Jaemin said as we sat in his car. "Sure I missed the smell of car oil" I said sarcastically making Jaemin laugh and rustle my hair.

After a long journey we had made it to the garage, we pulled up and let the shutters lift as jaemin clicked the button.

"Who is that" I asked seeing a group of people's feet facing us. "Probably our friends" Jaemin smiled and squeezed my hands. "I don't think so" I muttered now seeing the Hurd of police waiting for jaemins arrival.

"Shit" he cursed hitting the wheel in defeat. "We should have called jisung" I muttered watching the cops surround the car.

Jaemin opened the door and got out with his hands in the air as a sign of surrender.

I got out the car too and was held back by two policemen who held a tight grip on my wrists stopping me from running to jaemin.

Jaemin was taken to one of the cop cars, he gave me a reassuring smile and a wink before getting in.

"Let's get you to the station miss" one said pushing me forward to the car, I fucked my head and got in jumping at the sound of the door slamming behind me.

This isn't what I expected.