Chapter 12

It was a saturday I was sitting here watching tv when my sons came runnin in "Daddy were ready" julian said

I looked down at my clock it was only nine o' clock and they hadnt even ate yet. "Its way to early guys." I said

"Dad please she's our mom." Justin said

"Alright go grab a plate off the kitchen table and come sit on the couch." They both ran quickly to the table grabbing their breakfast. They quickly sat down stuffing their faces. "You guys didnt get anything to drink." They just gave me a look

"Alright alright ill start."

************

Its been two weeks since Chars told me about the baby and im so excited shes the only one I would ever want to have children with. I was up in her dorm room waiting for Char to hurry out the bathroom.

She walked out and came to sit next to me. "Char you know I love you right." She smiled "ofcourse I love you too."

"Well I have a idea and before you shoot it down can you just listen to me." She looked sad then held her stomach

"The baby? You dont want them." She said with tears

"What Char no no I want the baby im going to love it just as much as I love you." She look relieved

"Sorry about that." She said making me nodd

I placed her hand in my hand "What if we got married? I wanna go to vegas and get married asap I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and our baby and I know this isnt your dream wedding so after the babies born ill give you your dream wedding but for now all you have to say is you'll marry me."

"Wow Lance this is unexpected."

"Come on Char.

"Yes I will marry you." I laughed kissing her "but you have to promise after the baby I get the wedding ive always dreamed of everything perfect."

"Anything you want."

******

It was two weeks after Char told me that she would marry me we didnt tell anyone. It was just the two of us at the alter were next to get married. Getting a quick marriage at an alter in vegas is no dream come true but its something I want her to be my wife.

"Alright we are ready for you two."

I texted char to come out because she felt it was bad luck for me to see her. Even though we road here together in the same car!

I went to meet the man that supposed to be marrying us. He was dressed in some elvis suit it was either the elvis package or the shaq package, Although I didnt like either elvis felt like the right choice.

"Hey hows it going" the man said as I walked up to stand next to him

"Im going great man what about you."

"Fine I see your getting married cant wait to see the young lady im sure shes very beauitful." I nodded

Just then Char walked in with a tight white dress on that hugged her curves and her baby bump her hair was flat ironed She mustve flat ironed it in tbe bathroom because it was a curly fro in the car.

She walked down with some John legend all of me playing she went a little faster then needed but she was a tall girl so I couldnt blame her.

She took my hand smiling she was truly beautiful.

"Dear children of God, you have come to this church so that the Lord may seal your love in the presence of the priest and this community. Christ blesses this love. He has already consecrated you in baptism; now, by a special sacrament, he strengthens you to fulfil the duties of your married life.Char and Lance you are about to celebrate this sacrament. Have you come here of your own free will and choice and without compulsion to marry each other?

"We have." We both said

"Will you love and honour each other in marriage all the days of your life?"

"We will." We both said

"Are you willing to accept with love the children God may send you, and bring them up in accordance with the law of Christ and his Church?"

"We are." We both said again

"I now pronouce you husband and wife you may kiss bride."

I leaned in kissing Char's lips thinking about the many days ahead.

**************************************************************************