chpt. 4

I watched as Jessica grabbed her things heading out the door she's been here since yesterday night she just finished the Boy's dinner placing on the kitchen table but had to get to work she's working a night shift we've chatted after some things went wrong in my life years ago she's been there for me along with my other  best friend Julian who calls four times a week he calls to talk and check on me asking if im fine or not, Im not but I tell him I am so no one will worry I'm a grown man I need to face my problems and deal with things on my own these days I feel so dead without her.

"Boys I'm in the mood of some more story surprisingly or did you guys not wanna hear any right now?" I said causing Justin to drop his fork opening his eyes extremely big

"Dad yes! Ofcourse we want to tell me more dad mommy was so cool." Justin said while picking up his fork and stuffing his face.

"Yes dad we always wanna her about mommy every detail too daddy." Julian said

"Alright you guys so we left off at"

*****"*"""""""""*"******************""**""*"*""******

It was the day off the date I stood in the mirror fixing my hair I was extra nervous and things wasn't going right my tux had a stain on it, my hair wasn't laying the way I wanted, I cant even find my shoes, and I kept sweating I looked as if I just ran the mile.

"MOM HAVE YOU SEEN MY SHOES AND MAYBE
A TIE? I opened the door yelling

My mom came in with both my tie and shoes giving me a breath of fresh air "Thanks mom your a life savor." I said kissing her cheek taking the tie and shoes from her.

I stared in the mirror as I struggled to put this tie on I don't know what's wrong with me "Here son let me help you." My mom got in front of my easily putting the tie into the right position "Calm down son I've never seen you so nerves you must really like this girl!?"

"Yea I think she's different in a way, I don't know maybe I'm talking crazy but we'll find out tonight." I said sitting down on the bed putting on both my socks and shoes

"When do you think I'll be able to meet this young girl?" My mom said crossing her arms I didn't want them meeting atleast not yet.

"Mom honestly no reason to meet her just yet we don't even know if its gone work or not one date if things go well I'll consider her meeting you if not than there's nothing to worry about."

"Yes okay son, And make sure you wear that tie at all times cause I can see the mustard stain and why the hell are you eating something with mustard in a thousand dollar suit Lance!"

"Mom it wasn't me a while back I let Justin use the suit and little did I know he'll return it with this stain I hadn't noticed it till now when its extremely important and critical to look good." I sighed making sure my breath was good I was all set and was ready

"Whatever Lance, Have a nice night honey." My mom stood on her tippy toes causing me to bend down for her to kiss my cheek

"Thanks mom love you." I ran out the house cause I was already five minutes late I pulled out my phone putting in Char's address for the GPS and was on my way.

***

I had finally pulled up and Char walked out as beautiful as ever a beautiful tight red dress that hugged her skin the way her legs looked so smooth and chocolatey I hurried up and got out almost tripping rushing over to the passenger side opening the door "Wow you look wow!" I said looking at how stunning she looked

"Thank you, You look extremely handsome." Char said making me blush, Char got into the car and I closed it hurrying inside.

I drove off but couldn't help look over at her every five seconds the way the dress hugged her body "So where are we going Lance?" Char said taking me out of my train if thought