Prologue

NOTES: TMNT 2012 IS COPYRIGHT TO NICKELODEON ANIMATIONS STUDIOS
STORY & OC IS COPYRIGHT TO ME
THE PICTURES USED FOR THE STORY IS COPYRIGHT TO ITS ORIGINAL OWNER

ENJOY THE STORY

In an alternate universe of New York City, February 27th 2017...The night after Shredder's demise

Deep within Central Park, a small Japanese architecture building stood by one of the lakes in the park; a storm was brewing within the city, swaying the blossom trees violently and the river near the house moved about like waves crashing against one another.

A group of ninjas dressed in grey cloaks, covering their heads from the heavy rain rush to the tall building as they open the front wooden door wide open and each ninja enter the house before the last one looks out to see if anyone was following them before closing the two front doors and lock it from the inside.

Moving through the antique house that presents itself like an emperor's palace, the mysterious group stands in front of the large sliding door with a symbol of a black widow spider.

"Enter..." A voice commanded the group

One of the ninjas slides the doors open, revealing a judo room with statues of stone dragons and art depicting mythical legends around the world. In the middle of the room, a tall woman was kneeling by a small table with a tray of an antique tea set with a few crimson gripped leather knives around the tea set.

The group slowly approached their leader and kneel in front of her as the woman coldly demanded: "Well? ... Is it true?"

One of the ninja stood up and approached the side of the leader, whispering in her ear before the leader shifted a bit as another ninja stood up and placed a discarded helmet on the table.

The leader of the group shudders out, gently touching the helmet: "Oroku Saki...my beloved..."

The two figures sadly bow before their leader and resume their spots kneeling with the others while the leader holds the helmet that once belonged to the Shredder.

"I feared this day would come..." The leader spoke to the group. "I tried to warn him that he was playing God with the mutagen and now he is dead...at least, he died prevailing by destroying our mortal enemy, Hamato Yoshi"

It was at that point, the group looked at one another anxiously before the smallest one of the ninjas stood and approached the leader, whispering something else into her ear. Suddenly with quick reflexes, the leader grabs one of the knives and points it threateningly at the ninja's neck

"Say that again!" She hissed out loudly, the group before her flinching in fear while the leader growled to the quivering ninja whose neck was close to the blade the larger woman holds.

"Say that again and pray you have proof to me that Hamato Yoshi is still alive and that her daughter has not took over the Foot Clan...or I will cut your neck open and leave you bleeding on the floor to your death"

The youngest ninja didn't repeat what was whispered but instead, reveals photographs of the night of the Shredder's demise and there he stood, Hamato Yoshi with his four mutant turtle sons, alive together. Soon another photo was shown of Oroko Saki's protégé turned traitor, Karai or Miwa as she is originally named, becoming the new leader of the Foot Clan and knowing how she betrayed the Shredder and returned to her real father, the Foot Clan that was once feared by the world is gone for good.

The leader soon growled out before she pulled the knife away from the young figure before hissing out to the group: "Get out, all of you!"

The group fearfully bowed again to their leader and quietly made haste out of the room, closing the sliding doors behind them. The woman alone stares at the photo of her beloved's nemesis with pure hatred as she, in a flick of a light, stabs the photo with her small blade.

"Damn you, Hamato Yoshi! You and your mutant spawn have been a thorn in my beloved's sight and now he's dead because of you!" She snarled at the photo before turning to the one with Karai.

"And as for you, you ungrateful little brat, Oroko took you in as a babe, given you everything and this is thanks you give him?! You have destroyed the Foot clan with those freaks! I will not allow this to go unpunished!" She growled before standing up and holds the Shredder's helmet up

"Oroko Saki, I vow to you that you and the Foot Clan will be avenged! I will destroy Hamato Yoshi and his ninja turtles if it's the last thing I do and once that is done, I shall reclaim the Foot Clan from that brat and restore it to its former glory"

The woman soon places the helmet down and picks up the photo of Hamato Yoshi and the turtles before crushing it with her right hand.

"Revenge will be ours and the entire world will soon know the fearful power and might of the Foot Clan; this I swear on my life, Oroku Saki..."