Misaki Towa

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS

Chapter 2: Misaki Towa

At night in Central Park at the mysterious building, The widow of the Shredder watches several private videos of the Foot Clan recording various patrols of the turtles on her orders and watches how the turtles worked as a team.

The one thing that caught her eye most of the time was how the youngest turtle kept on getting berated and yelled at various times by his brothers for messing up their patrols and thus, it gave the evil widow an idea.

"Him..." She pointed at the orange masked turtle to the ninjas. "I want you to find that mutated turtle; make sure he's alone and bring him to me...He could be the one I need to extract my plan for the revenge of Oroku Saki..."

Meanwhile in the city, the turtles were fighting against the Purple Dragons after catching them attempting to rob another store again. Mikey does his best to make sure he doesn't mess up again like last time as he was careful on who he fights and where his brothers are. Just then the van that the purple dragons got was about to drive off to which Donnie yelled: "They're getting away!"

Mikey, getting an idea, throws his grappling hook at the van's back handle and attempts to tie up the other side of the hook on one of the poles to prevent the van from escaping.

"Got it!" Mikey cheered.

Unfortunately for the young turtle, the van started to gain more speed from the accelerator causing the grappling hook on the pole to start breaking.

"No!" Mikey panics and impulsively starts to pull the grappling hook chain back as if to pull the van back.

"Mikey, let it go!" Leo shouted.

"No! I...got...this!" Mikey grunted, attempting to hold on to the hook.

Suddenly the back door of the van was ripped off from the vehicle and started heading towards Mikey in the air. Letting out a panic cry, he ducks down as the door passed by him but unfortunately it slammed at the other three turtles, knocking them roughly to the ground, much to Michelangelo's shock.

The remaining Purple Dragons just laughed at the fallen turtles and took their chance to escape by hitching up at the van and drove away but not before one of them jeered at them:

"See you later, freaks!"

Mikey was panicking for his brothers as he rushed to get the van door off from them and attempted to help them up but was angrily shoved off by Raph.

"What the shell, Mikey?!" Raph yelled at his little brother.

"Are you guys OK?!" Mikey nervously questioned his brothers who were glaring daggers at their little brother.

"Oh we're fine (!) Apart from almost being squashed to death by that door thanks to you" Donnie sarcastically snapped.

"Mikey, I told you to let it go but you didn't listen!" Leo scolded his baby brother.

"I was trying to stop them from escaping," Mikey tried to explain.

"And no surprise, you let them slip away again, you moron!" Raph growled and gave Mikey a sharp smack above the head.

Mikey flinched in pain as he hated it when he messed up and got his brothers angry at him. It's been happening lately a lot and it's not like Mikey means to let these things happen all the time.

"I...I really did my best to stop them! I didn't mean to get you guys hurt" Mikey anxiously explained.

"Well your "best" lately, Mikey, sucks! It's really getting on our nerves" Donnie lashed out at the guilt-ridden turtle.