The Final Showdown

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS

Chapter 20: The Final Showdown

Michelangelo looks down at the darkness of where his fallen pet was down and knowing that there is nothing but water down below, for all Mikey knows is that Ice Cream Kitty is dead because of the monster in front of him.

"And this is what happens when you let your foolish child-like mind interfere with someone like me, you selfishly let others die" Misaki spit out, her voice sounding pure venom.

"YOU MONSTER!!! YOU HEARTLESS MURDERER!!!" Raphael bellowed out in livid rage at Misaki, trying to break free to attack her.

"Mikey!" Donatello and Leonardo shudder out for their poor heartbroken brother while Splinter furiously growls at Misaki with such livid rage: "How could you, you vile creature!!!"

The extremely distraught fighter shook violently and sobbed at the loss of his pet before Black Widow sneered at the broken ninja before her:

"Oh don't start crying like a toddler now...you failed to save her and now your hideous freak of a pet is dead...Because of you!"

Suddenly growling can be heard as Black Widow and the others saw Mikey's eyes turn white in rage as he was no longer crying, he was beyond livid as his rage surfaces to the monster before him as he stood there with his fists clenched tightly as he snarls out:

"How...dare....you!!!"

Misaki only just coldly laughs at the livid ninja and mocked: "Is that really how you're going to fight me now, my dear?"

Michelangelo suddenly screams out in pure rage and bellows out: "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!"

In a flash of an eye, Mikey lunges at Misaki and tackles the monster down on the ground as he begins to wildly punch the mutated spider with such fury and strength, again and again until Misaki whacks the turtle away from him.

The two fighters stood their guard before Mikey lashes out again and high kicks Misaki down then grabs two of her spider legs and violently judo flips the beast to the ground, earning an exclamation of pain from Misaki.

The family helplessly watches from the trapped cocoons as Mikey loses control of his rage and begins to become the violent turtle that Misaki trained him to use against the mutated spider herself. No matter how hard she fights back, Mikey beats her down in fury of what she did to Ice Cream Kitty but the way he was quickly losing control to the darkness and hatred inside of the young turtle was scaring the family so much that they fear he'll spiral down into the dark of hate, pain and vengeance like the Shredder did.

After Mikey beats the agonised creature down, he picks up Splinter's katana from where the other weapons have been webbed to the wall and dangerously approaches the mutated spider who was laughing wickedly at Mikey while grunting in pain.

"And there he is...the ninja I have trained! You are just like Oroku Saki now, it's amazing" She sneered at him.

Mikey just growls and points the tip of the katana near her chest before the monster growls: "So what now? You plan to kill me?! Go ahead, it won't bring back that stupid cat of yours....But go ahead, show me that you're a true ninja! Finish what you have started!"

"Prepare to join your precious Oroku Saki....IN HELL!!!" Mikey roared and was about to strike her down with the katana.

"NO, MY SON!!!" Splinter bellowed in sheer fear for his son as it stopped Mikey from killing Misaki as the young turtle stared into the sad pleading eyes of his father. "No Musuko...Not like this"