Epilogue

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING VIDEO IS COPYRIGHT TO ITS ORIGINAL OWNER

THE FOLLOWING SONG IS COPYRIGHT TO ERIK SCOTT SMITH

Epilogue

The turtles were back on patrol after so long and it felt great to have their baby brother back again but the night was interrupted again by the purple dragons that had a score to settle with them after their last encounter but this time the brothers were ready to work as a team.

They used their inner strength to counter back the Purple Dragons and things were going so well before Mikey saw one of the large thugs of the Purple Dragon lifting up a familiar van door and aimed it at the turtles.

As the van door was thrown, the trio realises too late that it was coming to them as Mikey had a sense of déjà vu again as everyone expected the young turtle to duck down again!

"Not this time!" Michelangelo angrily thought.

With quick thinking and reflexes, Michelangelo jumps high in the air at the upcoming van door and with all of his strength, he manages to karate-kicks the van door straight back at the Purple Dragons, hitting them down and knocking them out.

Mikey landed on his feet and snapped out: "This time I slam the door shut on you!"

The remaining conscious thugs fled the area as the turtles were victorious in the night; the older brothers stared in awe of Mikey before they loudly cheered on for his brothers, gathering around the baby brother with excitement.

"Mikey, you did it!" Donatello happily cried.

"Y-Yeah! I did" Mikey couldn't believe what just happened himself.

"Bro! That was one of the most epic things I've ever seen you did, Mikey!" Raphael gasped out.

"You really did so well tonight" Leo proudly said, petting his little brother on the head.

"Really?" Mikey happily asked.

"Of course you did, bro" Raph winked at him.

"It's great to have you here with us again, Mikey," Donnie happily said.

"It's great to be back with you guys too" Michelangelo warmly smiled at his older brothers.

"I'm surprised you didn't even bother to do any pranks on the Purple Dragons" Donatello chuckled.

"Well I did plan one but I wasn't going to use it'' Michelangelo confessed as he pointed up to the awning above them.

"I see," Leo nodded. "What did you put up there?"

"Water balloon, just don't pull that rope" Mikey points to the rope.

Suddenly three more Purple Dragons lunged to attack the gang as Leo noticed they were near above the water balloon.

"Mikey, pull the rope! Pull it!" Leo ordered.

Mikey did as Leo said and pulled the role but instead of the big water balloon falling onto the Purple Dragon, the awning suddenly tilted by the weight of the water balloon and fell straight onto the older brothers, saturating them with water.

"Oh man!" Donnie whined.

"What the heck?!" Leo cried out.

"Are you kidding me?!" Raphael angrily exclaimed.

Mikey flinched back at what just happened as the purple dragons just laughed at the trio who in return beat down the remaining three Purple Dragons.

As soon as the trio turns to face Mikey, he is gone before they notice he was frantically hopping up from each fire escape in the alleyways and they follow him before they catch up with him on top of the building and stop him.