Chapter 37 Part 1

Previously....

Lee Rang:- We found the hell hound!

XXXXXXXXXXX
They went inside the house where J had made the 16 year old boy sit in room with no other police man or protection .

Lee Rang:- (walking in) Why the hell haven't you called for the backup and protection! Don't you know how dangerous he can be !

Y/N:- (shocked tone) Wait , he's the one!

Suddenly his mother entered and in angry, panic tone
Mrs. Ye :- Why the hell have you captured my son ! (Looking at her son) Don't worry Rob, I'll get you out of here (but J stopped her)

J:- Don't worry ma'am we aren't going to do anything, we will just ask him some questions ,if I had to do anything, I would have already done it !

Lee Rang:- Call the priest for exorcism!

Y/N:- What ! NO ! That will kill him !

Lee Rang:- Exactly that's the only way or he will become more powerful and dangerous and killing the hell hound, wasn't that our plan all along !

Y/N:- Yes but then we didn't knew that it was just an innocent boy ,I was expecting a criminal or something!

Rob :- (sad tone and a tear rolled down his eye's) He is right ! Kill me , I'm not innocent!

Mrs. Ye :- (tears running down her eyes) why would you say that ! Tell them that you aren't hell hound! Tell them !

Rob:- I'm sorry mom but it's true I'm The Hell Hound!

They all gasped

Lee Rang:- (smirked) See I told you (wondering) Oh so that's why I had this strong supernatural vibe in his room !

J:- But why did you kill your neighbors?

Rob:- (sniffing) I swear to God, it was an accident, I didn't mean to hurt anyone!

Y/N:- (went closer to him ,keep her hand on his shoulder) it's okay, tell us everything!

Lee Rang immediately pulled her back

Lee Rang:- (wispered in firm tone) are you insane, don't go closer to him ,he can hurt you!

Y/N:- (caressing his face) It's okay ! He won't...(she tried moving again but he moved his arms around her waist, making a strong grip)

Lee Rang:- (firm tone) YN ! You are not moving an inch from here ! Say whatever you wanna say from here! Do you get it !

Y/N:- (sighs) okay! (Looked back at the kid) Don't worry, tell us everything!

Rob :- I...I...was dating elena...

J:- the one who got burned?

Rob:- Yes ! Everytime after my basketball practice, I used to climb up her window to meet her but this time I thought about surprising her by going before the practice but when I entered her room ,she was making out with captain of our football team and I was shocked!

Lee Rang:- (amused tone) So you burned her !? (Chuckles) lesson to learn ,never cheat Rob !

Y/N:- (nudging lee rang, wispered ) Lee Rang!!!!

Lee Rang:- okay ,okay ! Continue! (And rested his head on YN'S head)

Rob:- (wiping away his tears) I would have never hurt her ,even though she cheated me , so as our captain left ,I asked her why did she do it and she wasn't even remotely sorry, she just sat down and casually said that "It's more fun this way"