Chapter 51 Part 2

Continued....
XXXXXXXXXX
At the office

There was commotion all over , there were 13 top sue chef at the canteen, from different countries, everything was getting cleaned up ,new planters everywhere, people all around just running

Aera and donna walked in , Ryan and John were already standing there wondering what is going on.

Aera:- What is happening? (Gasps) Wait ,Is some celebrity coming ?

Ryan:- No idea, they just said it's Mr. Dee's order to do all this !

Donna:- Hmmm...I think maybe some top businessman or celebrity must be visiting, why else would he hire...(counts and gasps) TOP 13 SUE CHEF!?  Definitely some top shot is coming!

Ryan:- Makes sense! (As he turned around he gasps ,seeing 2 men takings away his desk and chair and he ran towards them) Oh Wait !!!! That's My Desk and Chair ! Where are you taking it !?

Bodyguard A :- Mr. Dee has ordered us to move your desk at Donna's ,fashion department !

Donna:- Really ?

Ryan:- (puzzled tone) But Why !?

Bodyguard B :- He has told us to install a Recliner and a new sofa cum bed for Ms. YN , whenever she is feeling tired or unwell she can rest there!

And they walked away

Area:- (surprised tone) Waooooo !

Ryan:- (confused tone) But Why is he doing soo much for yn ?

Donna :- (gasps) Maybe he is in love with her !

Aera:- 😃 That's great! FINALLY! someone better than lee rang!

Donna:- (in excited tone) 🤩 Waoo Imagine YN litrally dating the owner of this company ! I have read that he is a multi billionaire (Sighs in happiness 😌) and she can Finally be with someone ,who is not scary like Lee Rang!

John :- (while reading his news paper) If you all are done making Imaginary scenarios, let's get back to work , before Mr. Dee also replaces us with one of his chair!

Ryan:- Point !

And they all got back to work

~~~~~~
It was evening time

Bob:- (tensed tone) Hey Ryan , did YN come today ?

Ryan :- No ! Why !?

Bob :- Well we have to send this Final video to Netflix Office and we desperately need YN to come and check some last minute changes ! We can't send anything unless she checks it and officially signs it !

Ryan:- (sighs) Fine (and he called her) Hey Yn how are you now ?

Y/N:- I'm better, everything okay? You sound stressed!

Ryan:- umm ya...(and told her everything)

Y/N:- umm okay I'll be there in an hour ! (And as she cuts the phone ,a smile comes on her face, she has been finding a reason to go there and get a glance of lee rang ,so she gets up and started getting ready , though she still felt pretty weak )

Sia :- (came in) Wait ! Where are you going ?🤨

Y/N:- (gasps) No where....I mean...(sighs) office!

Sia:- What ! No ! (Wispered, so no one else could listen) you need to take bed rest for atleast one more day !

Y/N:- Ya but I'm much better and anyway I'll be back in just 2 to 3 hours, there's an emergency!