Chapter 44

Y/N:- (breaking the kiss, blushed looking down and again fiddling with his fingers)I ....umm want to loose my virginity with you tonight!

Continued...
XXXXXXXXXX

Lee Rangs eyes widened and he was kinda surprised

Lee Rang:- umm.. yn are you sure ?

Y/N softly smiled and held his hand taking him to the bed and both laid their, cuddling and she rested her head on his shoulder like:-

Y/N:- (kept her hand on his chest and smiled looking at him) this right here (moved up and kissed his lips) this is my happy place ! I didn't even realize how you slowly became soo important part of my life, that now I feel incomplete when you are...

Y/N:- (kept her hand on his chest and smiled looking at him) this right here (moved up and kissed his lips) this is my happy place ! I didn't even realize how you slowly became soo important part of my life, that now I feel incomplete when you aren't around,
(he softly smiled while yn caressed his face) Every single thing you do makes me fall in love with you ,when you tie my hair ,when you listen to all my aliens theory (lee rang chuckled) when you put my food in dinosaur shape....(she cuddled in) ,I love how you smell, or when your hand accidentally brushes mine ,I feel electric, when you are soo close to me and press your lips on my ears.....I just can't stop smiling, when you casually come and stand next to me and hold my hand ,I feel like no matter what the situation will be ,you will protect me....(a happy tear rolled down her eye) I had been in love before but untill you came in my life I never felt what does it feel when a person loves you Back !

And I don't know if this was way to early or what but all I know is that...(looked up and pressed her lips on his).... this happy feeling with you ,I want to feel this every day....(cupping his face)and I want to make you happy for the rest of my life, every morning, I want to wakeup next to you ,cuddled in your arms , every day when I'm cursing my hair ,I want you to just slide in ,calm me down and make a perfect hairstyle (lee rang smiled and kissed her forehead) I want to pull out every crazy idea and Halloween prank with you because I know you won't ever make feel stupid or judge me ,if I'm being crazy, you become more crazier and I love that ,I want to be the reason you smile and if I had the power to take away all your traumas and pain from the past ,I would have already taken it but sadly I can't do that, so I promise you that for the rest our lives.... (moved his hands closer to her lips and kissed it ) I will love you ,protect you and won't let anything hurt you again !

Lee Rang was overwhelmed with emotions and leaned down and kissed her then low key chuckled

Lee Rang:- (sad smile) Don't love me soo much ,I will get used to it !

Y/N:- (softly smiled and kissed his forehead, caressing his face )I'm sorry but you have to get used to it !

Lee Rang deeply exhaled , trying not to cry and just grabbed her by the waist and lovingly pressed his lips on her's and in a flip of a second he was on Y/N, holding her hands on the either side of her head ,as the kiss grew more intense, it made her chest fall up and down faster .