Chapter 64

AN :- Hey hi my beautiful readers , so who all can understand hindi songs , you don't need to read the English translated version,  just play or recall the hindi version, it would be better to connect with the scene and who can't understand, you can also totally tap above to listen.and understand the mood of the scene/story .
P.S:- you will love the song's and the link is added above.

XXXXXXXXXXX
Continued...

They all started getting inside the bus ,lee rang was walking behind yn and suddenly she held his hand, out of habit and he felt a sudden rush of  happiness, that he was able to hold hands with her , just like the they used to and how her small and petite hand used to perfectly fit in his ,like it was made just for him.
Expressions:-

🎵Bg music:- Tum ho *B*

🎶You are..
You are close to me,
Here with me, in such a way
The more I feel you,
The more closer I get to you....

After making yn sit , he still didn't leave her hand and was smiling like an idiot while feeling her tiny her hand in his. Yn looked at him and blushed

Y/N:- (softly chuckled ) I'm not running anyway, you can leave my hand !

Lee Rang:- (he smiled while still holding her hand )Naa..and (sat on her left) Now you have to sit with me !

Yn sighed rolling her eyes though internally she was dancing

Old woman1 (Dicky) :- (turned around smiling looking at there hand) Aww look at them holding hands and your nails look soo pretty!

Lee Rang:- (moved her hand up and kissed it ) I know right (and smirked while planting another kiss on it and yn was blushing hard ,unable to stop smiling)

Old woman 2 (soni) :- ya, your hands and nails look soo beautiful but how do you work with fake nails !

Y/N:- (smiled) umm...they are not fake , they are real !

Soni :- (gasped  and suddenly helds yn hand ,moving it away from lee your hands and he frowned) Waooo ,how do you maintain them ! And....(pauses and looks back at them suspiciously) were is your wedding ring !?🤨

Y/N:- (nervously chuckles) um you know ,pregnancy can swell up your hands and ring got tight!

Dicky:- your fingers don't look swelled up (then suspiciously looks at lee rangs hand) and why  isn't wearing any ! Are you both ly...(lee rang cuts in ,moving his face forward with his fox eyes)

Lee Rang:- No ! We are not lying ,we are happily married couple ,we just forgot it in our bags !

Soni :- but...

Lee Rang:- I Said do you get it ?

Soni and Dicky (in unison) :- Yes !

Yn had noticed this before too, how sometimes when he moved his face away from her and talked to people in a firm way ,they had this weird expression, like they are hypnotized and suddenly agreed to what he wanted