Chapter 61

He moved her inside the office and promptly closed the door and turned towards her started removing his coat.

Continued....

XXXXXXXXXXX

After removing his coat he threw it aside and started walking towards yn , while folding his sleeves

Y/Ns POV
He looked soo freaking hot while rolling up his sleeves, I was now feeling more turned on than scared....

Y/N:- (gulped, taking a step back) What..are you doing!

Lee Rang:- (in super pissed off tone) What am I doing ! (Screamed) WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING!
(And walked towards yn as she moved back and hit the table)

He had an hostile glare ,with his face contorted with rage
Expressions:-

He had an hostile glare ,with his face contorted with rage Expressions:-

Y/N:- (scared tone) I...I.. (I.M:- wait a minute, why am I scared , I didn't do anything wrong)
(takes a deep breath) Ya I kissed him and it's none of your concern! And you yourself said it yesterday that you don't care, so Don't act like this now ... bye !

She tried to move but he immediately held her by the waist and made her sit on table ,then parted her legs and moved between her legs, pressing his body to hers, yn felt goosebumps feeling his body against hers. He then held her face, with his other hand and tucked back her loose strand of hair ,then looked at her lips and gently brushed his thumb over it.

 He then held her face, with his other hand and tucked back her loose strand of hair ,then looked at her lips and gently brushed his thumb over it

Y/N looked at him ,while he was touching her ,she could see the lust ,anger and even love which he was trying hard to hide.

He moved his hand back to his lips and sucked his thumb which had her strawberry balm all over it

Lee Rang:- (gentle yet angry tone) So ,You liked kissing him! (And moved his head down and sucked yn's neck, knowing what his touch does to her, he wispered) Answer me yn !

Y/N closed her eyes, feeling amused by his kiss but then she told herself to focus, though she didn't want him to stop

Y/N:- (in low tone) Ya...I (and moved away his head ) Loved it ! (Smirked) his lips were soo soft , soooo soft !