Chapter 93

Continued..

XXXXXXXXXXX
Y/N:- I'll come with you !

Lee Rang:- (chuckled) Why !? You go get ready ! You anyway take forever

Y/N:- (scoffed) No....(thinks about it)....maybe.. , anyway what kind of meeting is it ?

Lee Rang:- Just usual office meeting!
(He noticed, she looked tensed, he chuckled and wispered) YN I'm not going to kill or fight anyone!

Y/N:- (still a bit suspicious) Really?

Lee Rang:- (chuckled) Obviously !

Y/N:- hmmm....(I.M:- maybe I'm overthinking)

Lee Rang:- you get ready, I'll meet you all at the party

They all went up to changed , on the other side Lee Rang entered the room 204 and their were 6 men standing with a gun and a 60 year old man was sitting in between ,who seemed like a powerful Politician.

Lee Rang casually went inside with a bag and sat with him

Politican :- (scoffed) You seemed quite relaxed!

Lee Rang:- (chuckled) What is their to be scared of !?

Politician :- (he leaned back ,smoking a cigar) You must have heard of it !

Lee Rang:- (smiled, leaning back too) This morning only and (sarcastically) Sorry I missed the funeral, they are the best part !

Politician :- (angrily got up) HOW DARE YOU!

Everyone pointed their gun at Lee Rang but he casually Sighed

Lee Rang:- Do you all have to be soo dramatic! (He opened the bag ,which had millions of wons) Yu-ri can get little intense sometimes, I think this much money is enough for the compensation !

The Politican angrily looked at him with his eyes popping out

Politician:- She killed my son , he was my everything , he had his birthday that day and me and my wife were sitting at home to suprise him with a cake but.....(his eyes got teary) he never came back....., My wife still sits by the door ,hoping he might come back...and you think money is enough !

Lee Rang:- (rolling his eyes) Well he is pretty much dead now ,so get over it !

Politician:- (banging his fist on the table) I'll get over it but after I'll kill you and your fiance's ! (Lee rang's expressions changed, as he seemed more serious now, the mafia smirked) What happened? Did you feel scared to loose someone you love !?

Lee Rang:- (scoffed) be grateful that I'm atleast giving you compensation money to keep your mouth shut otherwise ,he isn't even worth a penny !

Politican:- (angrily) Enough with your nonsense !

The politician looked at his guards, 2 of them immediately held Lee Rangs hand ,while he stood totally chill

Politician:- (to the other guards) You finish off his fiance!