Chapter 80

Lee Rang :- so am l really whatever!?

Continued..
XXXXXXXXXX

Y/N:- (gulped and then looked at the other kids and nervously laughed) he's....just drunk !

She got up from her seat

Y/N:- sir I think....

And all of a sudden, he held her wrist and pressed her against the wall.

Y/N:- (gasped and wispered) What are you doing!

Lee Rang:- (smiled broadly and screamed) I'm lovinggggg you ! (He giggled And started kissing her neck)

They all gasped again looking at them

Y/N's heartrate increased feeling his kisses and his warm hand touching her body , she unwillingly pushed him away

Y/N:- (wispered) rang ! Griffin told us to keep all this a secret as I'm a human, it's not safe if any...( he cuts her in between )

Lee Rang:- (he moved his hands around her waist and cuddled in smiling) Nothing feels better than having you in my arms, my little baby. Maybe being inside you.... but that's not really romantic!

Y/N:- (I.M) Oh god , I'm gonna be dead! (wispered, cupping his face) You are too drunk ,let's go !

Lee Rang:- (smiled broadly) Nooo !

He moved away and went behind DJ's desk to switch off the music and take the mike kept on his side ,now everyone from the school was looking at him and were a little shock to see Lee Rang there, though girls look pretty excited to see him

Everyone started talking things like "How did he know about the party?" , "Is he drunk ?" , "why is he here!?" and some girls were going crazy seeing him and commented stuff like "Oh God ,he looks soo cute in that silk shirt" , "if I knew he was coming ,I would have dressed more sexier " ,"he sounds so hot when he is drunk"

Meanwhile he broadly smiled looking at yn ,she gestured him to come down and not say anything, he giggled giving her a flying kiss ,as every tried to see who it was ,she stepped aside looking away.

Lee Rang took a wine glass from side and switched on the mike

Lee Rang:- (in drunk tone ,while constantly looking at yn) Let me raise a toast! To the girl I love the most ,in the WHOLEEEEEE World !

Y/N:- (wispered, nervously hiding her face) Please don't say my name ,please don't say my name !

Lee Rang:- (pointed at her) YN !
Expressions:-

Lee Rang:- (pointed at her) YN !Expressions:-