Chapter 95 (Part 1)

Hi, I was kinda scared, writing and publishing after such a long time , I'm really sorry to make you all wait. You can read up previous chapter if you don't remember what was happening .

XXXXXXXXXXX
Both ran towards the lift area ,kissing and giggling , as the lift opened a guy was standing there ,lee rang immediately hypnotized him with his fox eyes and the guy ran away

Y/N:- (giggled, rapping her hands around his neck as the lift closed) What did you say to him?

Lee Rang:- that I'll eat him alive if he doesn't run away !

Y/N:- (pulled him closer by the collar and in seductive tone while biting her lips ) I should be the ONLY human you eat !

Lee Rang:- (smirked, pressing his body tightly against her's)Well, I am quite hungry.... (yn giggled as lee rang moved further when lift suddenly opened and yn literally pushed him on the ground by accident)

Y/N:- (gasped, covering her mouth) shit

As the lift fully open they saw  Ashley and Ryan standing there ,looking at them all confused

Ashley:- Why are you on ground ?

Lee Rang:- (rubbing his head while giving yn death stare) Your friend is quite aggressive, what can I say !

Y/N:- ha ha....he just slipped!

Ryan:- 🤔 how can he just slip ,there is no water here and not enough room for him to run and slip and...

Y/N:- Mr. James bond....if you are done solving the case ,press the button!

Ryan:- ya but....

Y/N:- (cutting him off to change the topic) Oh btw congrats, we had no idea that you were in soo much demand with boys as well !

Ryan:- 🙄 I'm the victim here okay...... (dramatically) I know you all just think that I'm just a hot ,sexy ,most handsome guy but...

Y/N:- (staring at him) Literally no one thinks that...

Ryan:- 😑BUT...😒I am a very emotional person...and (while Ryan was talking, lee rang slipped his hand on her waist giving her goosebumps) and there's that!

Y/N:- (while blushing hard and trying to stay cool while he was rubbing his hand up and down, badly turning her own) Okay...ryan ,you are the hottest, can you please press the button now !

Lee Rang was just standing and smiling seeing yn trying to control herself ,as she tried to move away ,he came closer ,she gave him a death stare to stop touching her but he just smirked and looked away

Y/N:-  umm by the way guys ,I think you should use stairs, it's good for body !

Ryan:- (squinting his eyes) Our floor is on 25th floor!

Y/N:- It's...a...good cardio !

Lee Rang:- (smirked, while moving more closer to yn) common yn , don't be unreasonable (yn gave him a deth stare ,for turning her soo on and then acting soo innocent)

Ryan:- (closing the lift) Exactly and...
(Looking away) you both can continue your romance later !

Y/N:- (trying hard not to blush) that's...that not what was happening!

Ryan:- (🙃 smiled patting her head) I know the thoughts that goes behind this innocent face of yours!

Y/N:-