chapter 57

Olivia:- (chukles) Oh honey ,stop wasting time talking to me ,try finding your yn (smirks) because he will be doing way more than touching.....

Continued...

XXXXXXXXXX

Lee Rang cuts the phone angrily flips the huge table on his side

Ryan:- (gasps) What happened? Was it yn ? Is she okay ?

Lee Rang:- No ! (In hurried tone) We have to find her ! (And ran out swiftly towards his car)

Ryan ran behind him

Ryan:- (huffing through half way, standing outside his house) how did he run so fast and where is... (suddenly he heard car honking and as he turned around lee rang was in it )

Lee Rang:- GET ASIDE OR I'LL RUN IT OVER YOU !

Ryan :- WAIT ! Take me along ,I can help ....since yn was upset with you !

Lee Rang:- (huffed) Fine ! Get in fast !

Ryan :- Yup !

~~~~~~~
On the other side

YN :- (after completing her soup bowl ,she was kinda swinging) Waooo it was AWESOME ! I LOVE YOU SOUPPPP !

Steve :- (I.M:- Wait ,why is she acting this way !? She should have been asleep by now )

YN:- Can I have waaaater?

Steve :- umm ya sure !

He got up to get water from hid bedroom and as soon as he returned yn was asleep

Steve :- (smirked) so it did work ! (He kept the bottle on aside and picked yn up in his arms and carried her to his bedroom ,laying her on the bed) Finally the day has come yn (moved his fingers through her legs) I have gone through soo much just to fuck you ! Look around! Today even lee rang is not around to save you !

Suddenly YN opened her and tried moving

YN:- (feeling high) Wait... what did you say !

Steve :- (puzzled tone) How..are you..did I use the wrong drug !

YN:- (trying to get up) And...Im leaving (but he pushed her back on bed)

Steve :- (smirked) Not on my watch !

He turned around to get the sleeping drug out of his box

Steve :- Ah ha ,here it is !

But as he again turned around to make yn drink it, BOOM she punches him

Y/N:- (she was now completely high and tipsy)Aaaooo (holding her hand) shit it hurts...(gasps and looks at her bag) Jarvis ,activate !(And in a flip of a second she had the iron man hand on her hand and she prodly smiles) Thankgod I was lazy to change the bag and brought you with me !😁

Steve:- (in angry tone) How dare you ! Who do you think you are....(And all of a sudden she puched him again this time the punch was soo hard that he flew across the room)

Y/N:- (smirked, while trying to stand still) I'm Ironman ! (Then looked at the hand) Good work Jarvis ! You are awes...(suddenly her phone rang while she was talking to the hand and she picked it up) Hiiiii ! (And started giggling )

Lee Rang:- (freaking out and tensed tone) YN Where the hell are you !? Are you okay ? Did Steve tried to touch you ?

Y/N:- (mimicking evil laugh) Hu ha ha I...I..am in..in (trying to pronounce and remember the word)...invinsible No..imvisicle...no invincicle..

Lee Rang :-😶 do you mean invincible !

YN:- (excitedly) YESSSS !

The call was on speaker phone
Ryan:- (confused tone) Why is she talking like that !