Woah you're the Avengers!

(I want no critique on the photo alright? 🥲😂)

Peter wakes up and its about 02:15. AM He doesn't remember a lot that happend yesterday after he went home (pretty much the beating) he tries to stand up but quickly discovers thats a no no. He tries to look out of the window you can't see many flowers out there. At peters place there were enough purple, pink, yellow, orange, green, all on the boys body. Peter goes out as spiderman around 4:48 AM after he fixed himself still he could feel the wounds burn as his suit touched his skin.

Peter saves someone from a mugging a fire and some people who were helt hostage by robbers. He then goes to a high building and eat the churro he got from the lady he saved. He starts eating it but after 2 bites he's full he ends up eating half of it. But throwing the rest away

he asks karen if there is any crime but she says no peter without noticing it had tears rush over his face how could he be so messed up

=========
Peters POV
=========
How can i be so messed up
I then feel my spider sense tingle i turn around ready to fight but quickly hear a voice say "calm down, calm down! We aren't here to fight we just want to talk" there in front of me were Iron Man and Hawkeye, can't believe it! I know i already met them but as spiderman it's different. I still feel my spider sense tingle and say that Black Widow can come out too spidey sense is useful i guess Black widow then comes from behind a vent and joins the others. Woah you're the avengers! I try to make my voice sound a bit more manly but know i am failing. Iron man speaks up:"we just want to ask a few questions. Like how old are you-" i interupt him with 'i'm on the young side'
We answer some basic questions when he asks: " who are you we need to know for furry"
Before i can say anything karen speaks up 'I'm Karen spiderman's AI and i must inform you that neither I or Spiderman is willing to give you that information. I jump in 'plus you would put my name in the sheild database and that thing is too easy to hack it's nothing i mean i now know a lot about you guys you shoulnd't put so much private stuff in the sheild database.
Then Black widow spoke up looking kinda taken back. 'What do you know then?'

'Oh i'm not a snitcher.. i have to go.. bye'
I say as i swing off. I hear Hawkeye saying:" Do you have a curfew or something?" Yeah i do.

==========
Tony's POV
==========
••••••••••••••••••••••
Back at the tower
••••••••••••••••••••••

'That didn't went well although he has good humor' we all walk back to the living room and are met with stares Nat then says: We got some information' everybody joins us and nat then tells the information we got to know to everybody. "I also noticed his voice sounded young as in i don't think he is an adult. I'm sorry?! So we are talking about a kid?! Yeah pretty much Nat answers. I see nat walking away but not without Wanda

===========
Wanda's POV
===========

Wanda.. WANDA! Nat whispers and pulls me by my arm. I need to talk to you!
'What?' I answer
"You know when we were talking to spidey i notice his mask being wet i think he had been crying"
'What why would he be crying?'
"I don't know but something feels off, and he knew were i was when i was hiding" Nat answers.
I just thought you might wanted to know #girlcode you know?
'Yeah thanks for telling maybe we can ask him next time'
"Mhh" is al i could get from her, her mind was clearly somewhere else.

===========
Peters POV
===========

I end up coming home around 05:45 AM and quickly get ready for school but then remember it's saturday and i just go back to bed. My alarm rings after an hour or two to tell me to do my chores. I finish them just in time to see may coming from my room with the person i didn't want to see ever again! Richard.. I run to my room and hear the two eating. The only boyfriend I ever liked was wilbur he was actually nice.

⚠️abuse⚠️

After their breakfast i hear may coming to my room probably for my daily beating. Pete! CoME oUt! I go out of my room and my face meets a cold fist probably may's. I then feel richard grabbing my wrist and dragging me towards the living room. I manage to get 'i have work today' out of my mouth. May then says 'oh we won't ruin your ugly face. I got a pretty bad beating i felt numb but i needed to get up for work.. yeah richard didn't do anything bad but i wish may could just find someone else.

⚠️Abuse over⚠️

I end up biking to the stark tower with a bike i found in the garbage. I go in the stark tower and am on my way to Mr. Starks lab.. again i hear friday call the whole list what is wrong with me dehydration broken ribs, dislocated schoulder.. you get it!

(PeTEr Go tO a DoCtOr!!! XO wade)

I quickly told her not to mention it to anyone and hope she would listen. I walk to my desk and quickly finish some homework as i was a bit early. I then see Mr. Stark clearly irritated.
Hi mr stark? Pff he answers. Not in a good mood. C-can i do something for you Mr. Stark?.
Something snapped in him because the next thing i hear is

IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND GET OUT OF MY WAY!! he looks a bit taken back with what he just said. I feel the tears rising because it brings memory's back from may and i quickly walk towards the bathroom.. not realizing my breath has gotten inregular and ragged...

________________________________
Mmhhhhhhh
Mr. Stark ain't happy

Well again cliffhanger
Also i'm going on vacation tomorrow so prob no chapters for a week.. orrrr a lot of chapters depends on if i like it there😂

Love you i just got my last covid vaccine so yeah were good

Stay safe bestays love you😘
Xx lena💕