Fuck school!

==========
No one's pov
==========

"Mr. Parker come in.."
Peter turned his head to the person standing in the doorframe.
Walking in, he saw Flash, his dad, and the principal at a table.
Peter had wondered why Flash wasn't in class.
"Peter I'm sorry to say this, but you're suspended for 2 da.." Peter's breath hitched. He didn't feel for a moment.
"Mr. Tompson says you hit him at the back of the school yesterday" Peter was long gone, he was thinking about everyone's reaction. The avengers would be disappointed, his friends wouldn't even look at him anymore.
And May... May would be angry!
I already called your aunt, she said you could come home right now.

••••••••••••••••••
Walking home Peter felt his heart speeding up pronto, having struggles to breathe. With shaking hands he managed to put on some music. Forever from Labrinth to be exactly. It felt like the world was upside down and he was trying to stabilize it. Scared of everything the sound of the city, the light of the sun. It seemed as if the world hated Peter.
The dizziness was becoming too much for Peter, he sat down feeling not only tired but also in pain. He was in pain. All the crushing thoughts wandering through Peter's mind got interrupted by a *bleep* from his phone.

Wade<3
You alright Peter?
What did the principal say?

Petey<3
I'm fine
I got suspended for two days
They said I hit Flash, what isn't
even true but oh well

Wade<3
What?! That's so unfair
We all know you would never do that
Flash is such an anteater

Petey<3
Wait! Are you calling me an ant?!

Wade<3
Hahaha no anteater was just the first word I thought off
Peter?
You there?
Delivered at 10:12

Peter was standing in front of the apartment door. Taking one last breath before twisting the doorknob and stepping in, one foot at a time.
"Hi, Pete" May hissed in his direction with her blood-curling voice.

=========
Peter's Pov
=========
As she stepped closer to me I remembered how she stole my love, life, and freedom. But there's no time to think about that right now. Being spiderman was amazing, but I could've lived a simpler life, but I have to deal with it. Can't I ever have a break?
I wanted to fight for a better neighborhood, and play the head role, but May had to ruin it all.
I am Peter Parker, not some superhero-like Mr. Stark. Not that anybody understands me, I always have to pay the price, it's time to decide my fate.

⚠️⛔️Physical & mental Abuse Parts⛔️⚠️
Do I really have a destiny?
*smack*
'Stop' I whispered...
"Did you just talk back to me?!" her voice screeched in my ears, like a violin being broken
"You bitch" I mumbled I really wish I didn't.
She hit me in my stomach causing me to fall over in pain. I just laid there for a couple of seconds before feeling incredible pain in my back. I realized she had started kicking me, hard. And I mean hard.
Tears threatened to fall, it was as though my life was about to fall apart. I couldn't handle anymore of this, except I still did.
She had dragged me to a wall, lifting me up, choking me, I couldn't do anything, I couldn't even breathe anymore, I was so scared, I tried breathing but nothing came in. Finally letting me go, I fall to the bare ground gasping for air. I stayed there trying to find more air than I could consume. I threw my head back against the wall feeling paralyzed. Closing my eyes, the pain vanished, for just a small moment I felt as though every memory in my life disappeared into nothing. Opening my eyes I saw May heading my way while smoking a cigarette.
Crouching in front of me, I could smell the scent of alcohol and tobacco entering my nostrils, it was like a sickness entering my lungs. She started smirking while pulling my sleeves up. Staring at what she had done to me, and what I had done to myself she... She started laughing at me.
She picked the cigarette out of her mouth and brought it down to my arms. Knowing what was about to happen, I grab myself together, biting on my teeth in despair. Being brought back to reality I threw my head back against the wall, feeling the burning sensation on my skin. I look down seeing May put more and more pressure on the cigarette every time it touched my skin. I wanted to scream, I wanted to do anything but be here. I wanted to... I want too much.
Am I going to accept my fate? Is this even my fate? Do I even care?
No
Should I run
And never feel pain again?
You know you deserve it.
I know the voice is telling the truth, but do I want to believe that?
The burning tobacco hit my skin again. Making da spots appear on my arm. The red surrounding the cigarette got brighter the longer the heat sat on his arm.
I didn't know how long I could go for, Right now I was screaming crying anything I could to get away from her or scare her in any way.
Her head twitched as my phone lets out a *beep*
"Peter, just so you don't forget. You have the internship in a couple hours" The voice of Mr. Stark said ending with another beep.
Luckily it is my alarm and it wasn't a call.
As I hold my arms in agony, May turns her head back so that she is facing me again, who was still on the floor crying. I could feel myself losing control, well I couldn't exactly feel anything. Time seems as it has slowed down, Every burn sits longer on my skin, and I could sense my eyes flikkering shut.

••••••••••••
Timeskip
••••••••••••
===========
No One's Pov
==========
⚠️⛔️Panic attack⛔️⚠️
The time showed 14:26
And yet Peter was still laying on the sound proof wooden floor, gaining consciousness
As he looked around he realized how his walls were crumbling down. And the walls of the apartment started closing him in. He stood up, and collapsed right back to the ground getting goosebumps on his skin from the cold.
"S-stop" he whispered in despair trying to get a hold on his breath, but he had no luck, he never had luck, infact he never ever had anything anyway. His breath speeding more and more by the second, in a unknown way Peter managed to slow down his breath, to become aware of his surroundings, and seeing that the walls weren't heading his way.
⛔️⚠️ Panic attack Ovah!⚠️⛔️
Summary: yeh well there really isn't one, its an panic attack

________________________________________________________________
Yooowwwww I'm back from vacation, had all my exams and now we're ready to vibe
I'm not really exited with this chapter, it just feels outta place but yeh I started writing it and was like, no turning back now and so here it is. Hope you like it
I already have a small idea for the next chapter
Also should I make the chapters longer or shorter?

Anyways
Eat some drink some
Take your meds if you have them (and need 'm
Take care of yourself
Most importantly love yourself
Hugs from Lena and Manou 💕✨💋❤️

Word count: 1245
SSSHHHEEESSS THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS!!!
Also, Again this isn't proofread!