The twist-off

my web shooters are dead.. oh well here we go then...

________________________________________________________________
======
3rd Pov
======
Peter looks down feeling regret bottle up in him, this was so stupid! Of course, he was being this stupid. Preparing for the hard fall Peter clattered his teeth on each other and closed his eyes.

"EWWWW" A yell could be heard from the ground. Peter who had tried to stand again, ended up in the garbage bin! Pulling off his mask he rubbed off most of the dirt and put it back on, feeling the pain in his body, his ribs had taken a pretty good hit. The bright light ahead and the sirens reminded Peter of his fate and he ran there trying to search for his extra spider formula, not finding it until he was already at the crime scene. Pushing the little tubes into the holders he ran to the closest opening in the building and ran inside with a positive feeling.

========
Peter's Pov
========
Seeing everything work fine, and nothing is broken I am wondering why everyone is outside and what happened. I then hear the police chief's voice from outside "you give us the hostage and we'll get you your stuff" so it was someone keeping someone trapped. I hide and wait till I hear the squad team move into the building as well. I walk behind the team feeling their calm mood influence me as well.
Seeing the man kneeling on the ground being at gunpoint triggered me a lot. I didn't mean for it to happen?!

⚠️⛔️gun, shot, blood⛔️⚠️
The gunman saw the team and was starting to pull the trigger, I couldn't let that happen and ran towards the gunman to push him out of the way...

I pushed the gunman out of the way.
The gun went off.
The bullet was shot.
The bullet hit me...
The bullet had gone through my ribs.

I fall to the floor in agony and manage to grab the gun from the man and lead the hostages to the squat team, who escorted them outside to their families.

I jump to their ceiling and hang upside down while trying to figure out my next move. I don't have any other choice anyway, Or I am bleeding to death, Peter thought to himself while running out on the busy streets.
⛔️⚠️ TW over ⚠️⛔️

Searching for a good building to swing on Peter says goodbye to the ambulance who were still trying to get Spiderman into their little van.

Swinging away, Peter had already planned his next move
His next move... going to the stark tower. He knew the way and ended up on the roof, seeing Nat and Thor flying to the crime scene to hopefully find Spiderman. Breaking a vent fence Peter rethought his plan and decided to stick to it.

Crawling through the vents Peter realized how dumb his idea was, but it was the only thing he could think of. Seeing the med bay he opened the fence and jumped down. Searching for bandages, alcohol wipes to clean wounds, and sleeping pills, Peter heard voices in the hallway, vision, and Wanda's voices. Peter decided he didn't need anything else and jumped up the vent.
Peter had lost lots of blood and his energy was dropping fast. He looked at it while sitting in the vent and touched it trying to see how bad it was. He didn't think much of it because he didn't feel it either.
So he continued his journey almost seeing his next stop

That was maybe one of the most dumbest mistakes he's ever made, he had lost so much blood that black and white stars started dancing through each other. And before he realized what was happening Peter was already knocked out. But not soon after, he was awake again, aware of his situation. So he did what no human could do and he made sure his gun wound was closed, or well, bandaged. He could see his next stop and decided to just go for it. Seeing all the weapons Mr.Stark would never let Peter see, he was taken aback.

wow, he thought to himself. This was fucking epic! He grabbed some guns and arrows, blueprints, and pocket knives, but he stayed away from the ones where Nat was labeled on. You don't want to mess with Natasha...

========
Peter's Pov
========
Filling my way into a big, almost-looking Santa bag, I shot a web up the vent and started crawling towards the exit. Suddenly I feel the vent shake and when I am going around a corner where I am met with someone who I didn't want to see

(WHO IS IT??? You won't know till the next chapter, DUM DUM DUM!!!!! Just kidding here you go)

"What are you doing here?!"
Clint asks getting in a fight position.
"I'm just tryna leave, please" I know it sounded desperate but I was honestly!
I thought Clint was going to grab some knife and stab me but... he let me pass.
Continuing to crawl toward the exit I suddenly get scared By Jarvis's loud voice in my ear. I forgot there was a speaker here.
"Hi, Peter! Would you like to ask Arrow 2.0 if he wants to play hide and seek in the vents? Peter wanted to answer yes knowing he had asked Clint to play hide and seek in the vents one day. But he had to decline feeling the blood run through his vessels quicker than ever before.

==============
Time skip & 3rd Pov
==============

As Peter ran up the stairs of the orphanage he closed the zipper of his bag and ran into the room throwing his bag on Rue's bed. Or so he thought. He accidentally threw his bag on Rue making her face scrunch in disappointment.
"Peter Parker?! Where were you" she yelled not caring about the bags under his eyes or the red on his shirt.

"I- uh, So- I was try-ing to uh" nothing really came out of Peter's mouth except a couple of mumbles, but it was enough to piss rue off.
"I thought we were going to play Minecraft or something?!" The sad look on her face made Peter feel guilty. "We can still do it now?"
"You missed Breakfast, Lunch, and Playtime you son of a bitch!" Rue really wasn't happy with Peter.
"I thought you would be there for me" she continued.

Peter didn't understand what she was talking about until he did.
"Your parents died on this day... I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you" he facepalmed himself and then engulfed Rue in a hug feeling more guilt wash over him.
"It's alright," Rue said, letting some sobs through.
"Since missed lunch and breakfast, do you want something to eat?"
"I-uh"
________________________________________________________________
The next partttttt is coming up probably in a week or 2. I'm really happy with how the story is forming and again, I'm so grateful for all of you who are willing to wait, and who have read this

I love you all!
Eat something, drink something
Take your meds (if needed)
And stay slaying
As always, I love you
And see you next time
BYEEEE HUGS AND KISSES FROM LENA

PS: manou is still unreachable and It's pissing me off!

Word count: 1207