Maybe today will be a good day

HI, EVERYONE first of all! Do NOT look at the picture I created it and found it funny so I thought why not put it here!

Also now for story purposes, I'd recommend putting on the song above! You might need to swipe or click to get to the vid.. Just play it
I'll tell you when to shut it of or anything else
Now enjoy <3  (Lena and Manou)
________________________________________________________________

=========
Peter's POV
=========
*LAST 4 SENTENCES ARE DEPRESSING THOUGHTS* SO ⚠️⛔️ AND THERE IS AN BRUISE MENTION
I looked around just to make sure this was real, in the end I still had some time before the internship, I reminded myself and I quickly ran out of the apartment with shaking legs, threatening to wipe out from underneath
The sun was shining but the rain was falling harder then ever. I kept my hoodie up knowing there were to many bruises to count. I hadn't worked at delmar's for a long time and thought I should pay a visit, but first get some new make up, my previous concealer and foundation had run out.
Feeling the two heavy bottles in my pockets I slowly walk to the nearest toilet and put the make up on my face, lets just say it was a good layer of make up.
Walking in I said a nice hello to Mr Delmar and left to be in time for the internship.
"Hello Peter" the trusted voice of Jarvis said.
"Tony Stark has requested you come to the 87th floor"
Multiple thoughts ran through my mind
What did I do wrong
Do they hate me
They're going to fire me
Are they going to hurt me?
Mostly the last one wandered around his mind.

*I'd advice you to put off the song above*

==3th POV==
His thoughts went to quick for Peter to handle
And he wished they would stop only if it was just for a couple seconds.
He tried shutting the voices out but that only made it worse. He fell down against the elevator door holding the elevator door with his dear life. The stars were bouncing in front of him, the stars...

                ==== FLASHBACK=====
⚠️PLANE CRASH, SLAMMING HEAD⚠️

As the moon rises up 9 year old Peter looks up at the stars from the stone hard floor. Trying not to hurt his pulse which he was sure Ma-... he accidentally broke.

With al force he sat up and slammed his head in the wall. It made the voices stop and for a minute it was quiet... peaceful
He missed the feeling.
He missed looking at the stars
He missed the feeling of freedom

"Hi Mom and Dad, I don't know if you can hear me.. b-but I really m-miss y-you" the hart wrenching voice of Peter said. If you didn't know his age Peter would've easily fit in the profile of an 6 year old
His voice, his height, his weight
All the damage to his body at such a young age, has prevented Peter from being able to grow like a normal kid.

Peter saw 2 stars next to each other he smiled at the sight, he loved the stars, he loved his parents....

The sight changed and Peter changed into 5 year old Peter in his mothers lap on a blanket in an open field.
Look Petey! His Father said who was sitting next to him with an arm around the woman he loved deeply. "You see the stars?!" His father said excitedly. "The stars are the sign of brightness and light... Peter? We have to tell you something important.." his mother took a deep breath. "Mom and I are going to leave for a business trip, and we're going to leave you at aunt may.. is that ok?" Peter broke eye contact with the stars and looked at his father with teary eyes. "I-its just for a week or so!" His mother said tears rolling down her face.
"Its awright" Peter said wiping his mothers tears.

The scene changed again...
This time it was the next day and Peter sat on the couch looking at the news crying his eyes out.. the plane.. it. The.. plane crashed. He broke down, he cried for how long he could until he couldn't anymore, he looked at the stars every night.

****************
PRESENT TIME
****************
Even now he looked at the stars bouncing in front of him.
Peter walked into the filled room with tension running through his veins. "Peter" Thor yelled at Peter making the poor boy flinch.
It, of course, didn't go unnoticed by Nat.
Nat with wide eyes looked at how Peter shuffled towards Tony, trying not to make a single sound.

===========
Natasha POV
===========
"Pete.. we're grabbing a snack and were going to watch the bad seed.... Do you want some" Tony said holding the bag chips in front of Peters nose.
Peter chuckled with his giggle breaking through at sudden times "No thanks Mr. Stark.. I already got some on my way here"
"Are you sure? They're really good!! They're pizza chips"
"He has such weird taste buds" Pepper said putting her arm around Tony's waist.
I found it weird how Peter acted at some times. So in a classic Nat way I grabbed my knives playing a little with it before putting them back into my pockets. "Peter?.. Can i ask you something really quick in the hall?" I asked cutely. Receiving a quiet "of course Nat"
I didn't want to overwhelm him to much so I decided to just take it slow.

"Hey Peter.."
"Hi" an clearly uncomfortable Peter said
I knew he wasn't going to like this, but I only want what is best for him.
"Peter I need you to be honest with me"
I maybe said it a bit harsh but this is the way it goes
"I'll be honest"
"Peter................."
________________________________________________________________
We got another chapter, Meh I'm ok with this chapter bit short but I feel like its a necessary chapter for the bonding between the avengies and Peter... and the storyline

ALSO TOM HOLLANDS 26th BIRTHDAY HE OFFICIALLY A YEAR OLDER EVERYONE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR TOM ———>>>>

I'm gonna start on next chapter
Eat some drink some
Take meds if you need them (and they are ment for you!!!!)
I love you, We love you
SLEEP WELL OR HAVE A NICE DAY
Kisses Manou and Lena
PS: I wanted to write my name first once!!! (Manou)
PPS: She did not get my approval (Lena)
PPPS: I still did it! 😘 (Manou)
PPPPS: And I still do not approve

Word count: 1102 words
Again not proofread