Wanna join us

Not proofread!

"I'll see you," he said to the pair in front of him, before disappearing behind the big doors
________________________________________________________________
=========
Peter's POV
=========
As I walk through the corridors of the home, my nerves rise and my hands start to shake
Did I do something wrong?
Did I fuck up again like always
We enter the same room we had entered hours before and see different files laying on her desk
"Take a seat, Mr. Parker"
I grab the stool and pull it back a little bit to create a comfortable place for me to sit while I hear the 'news'

"This doesn't happen often... It rarely happens. But we've found a couple who are willing to foster you!" Ms. Daly said with excitement, now you will meet the couple tomorrow first thing at 10 AM.
Yeah right, fun joke
They probably say this to everyone
At least I know what's real and what's fake
"Now quickly go back to dinner and enjoy your meal," ms Daly said smiling
Am I really going to a new home?

••••••••••••
Timeskip
••••••••••••
After I told Olive the story she wouldn't believe me! We were here together and she got to know me in the short amount of time we spent together. All this shared time was ours and we wanted to extend it. Not throw it away like it meant nothing.
"It's okay Pete," Olive said to me calmly"
"You can still visit daily" she continued

As the sun had started going down we decided it would be best to call it a night and see what the world had in store for us in the next morning

••••••••••••••••••••••
Timeskip... again!!
••••••••••••••••••••••

The wind was blowing through the window waking me up in the progress. Looking at my phone, which I had finally charged, I realize it's only 4 am and decide to walk across the room opening the door smoothly without making any noise.
I didn't know what to do or what to think of the whole situation.

I just sit on the couch looking in front of me and after more than two hours I quickly shuffle back to my room, only to see Olive twirling around in her sleep.

I just sit on the top bed and look out the window, enjoying the new view. 'I could go out my mind said to me. But I quickly push that thought out the window. Not with Olive here. I think to myself.

"Wai-" I hear a faint voice say. I look below me and see Olive shaking in her sleep. I jump off the bunk bed and sit by her side stroking her hair.
(GOSH NO SHIP!)

⚠️Nightmare⚠️
========
Olive POV
========
I look around staring at the endless void walking towards....
What was I walking toward??
Nothing really, It was just black.
I remember the water fountain 10 meters in front of me from my other dream. And the abandoned hospital 134 meters to my right, from a dream about a week ago.
I keep walking hoping to find something new like... a pub?!
I feel a sudden headache and fall on the ground blacking out.

The golden light is shining right in my eyes when I look at the new scenery around me.
"This is something new" I whisper to myself.
I recognize the car on the street immediately. I can see myself in the back of the car playing on my laptop. I stand on the side watching as a person with black clothes sneaks out of the bushes and grabs forward a gun....
I can look it hurts to see them my parents telling each other about their plans for the marriage. Just then the sound of a gun going off is heard. And again. And again till I'm crying my eyes out. The loud bang of the car smashing against a safety rail is harder then I expected and I couldn't bare to see it anymore.
This can't be right. This wasn't what they told me! THEY TOLD ME THEY DIED IN A CAR CRASH. And now......
⚠️⛔️ Tw over ⛔️⚠️

••••••••••••••
Peter's POV
••••••••••••••
As her eyes open I notice they're watery and red. "Whats wrong?" I ask with a sweet voice
She says nothing in reply and just looks down at the floor.
Soon after an announcement comes up from mrs. Daly "Will Peter come to the front desk please?"
I couldn't help but start trembling, this all happened so fast. Some may say too fast.

***********
TIMESKIP
***********

Ms. Daly said there is a couple waiting in the conversation room, and so with all my strenght and energy I had left I pushed open the big beige doors.
I take the first door left and I look up to see...

_______________
What the actual fuck!
You want to know who were sitting at the table in front of me?!
You really want to know?
Okay then
_______________
I take a step forward and look up.
"Peter?!" Mr stark says
"What are you doing here?"
I get angry knowing my secret was now going to be exposed.
"What are you doing here mr. Stark"
"I'm here to maybe foster Pete...."
"I'M PETER!"
I suddenly feel sorry for yelling and take seat in front if mr. Stark and Pepper
"Sorry for yelling" I say just loud enough for them to hear.

"How did you get here? I thought you were with your aunt" Pepper asks.
"I was...." I say while pulling down my hood, so they could see my face.
"Anywayssss.." I try to turn around the conversation.
"Why are you looking to foster?"

=========
TIMESKIP
=========
In the end I walked in front of Pepper and Mr. Stark, guiding them to the front desk to fill in some papers. I was already up to my room crying myself to sleep knowing my life was about to get a whole new turn.
The talk went good after we avoided the trauma part and why we were here, I just don't know if I want to be the one to be adopted by mr. Stark, I mean he still is my boss.
And theres just one more small detail that is even more important... They don't know I'm spiderman!
On that moment I hear sirens in the distance and with my reflexes I'm jumping out the window not even a second later....
Just to realize my web shooters are dead.. oh well here we go then...

________________________________________________________________
That's ANOTHER PART
I wanna say A massive thank you to everyone that has been reading this book and for everyone being patient with me.
I still can't believe that this book has gotten over 15 thousand, YEAH THOUSAND!

Sorry for the long await, I've been on vacation and it was awesome, school started again, so I'm pretty busy, I'll show some pictures soon, maybe in the next part.
Believe it or not, but I (Lena) have heard absolutely nothing of Manou, apparently her parents got married or smt and they got extended vacation, and they don't have any wifi, so for Manou!

YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE FOR DISAPPEARING?!

As always,
I love you guys so much
Drink and eat something
Take your meds
Love yourself
Hugs and Kisses from Lenaaaa!!!
Bye bestaysssss<3 💕✨🎉

Word count: 1200?!!!