He's the sweetest boy I've ever met<3

Hi y'all
Here is a new part and enjoy reading
________________________________________________________________
========
Peter's POV
========
It was like everything went in slow motion. The voices were loud, I couldn't figure out whose voice it was, I was hearing. Different people were talking to each other,
As brightness flooded over me, I hear a scream, the scream of a woman. I just couldn't place from whom it was.
My eyes flutter open and I'm taken aback by the bright light shining in my eyes.

To my surprise, I was still sitting outside the apartment. This time with a paramedic beside me on a bench.
"Are you ok, young man?" The man asks kindly
I mean no! Look at me of course I'm not okay.
I wanted to scream. I wanted to run away. Hide anything.
"I'm okay"
I say with enthusiasm at the end
"So, I'm just gonna cut through with the conclusion. Your Aunt, May has been arrested because of child abuse. You've been abused... right?" It felt weird hearing the word 'abuse' it felt like a forbidden word. "Because of the whole situation, you will be sent to an adoption center, who will take good care of you while we take care of your aunt"

=======
3rd POV
=======
Peter couldn't do anything besides nod. Any normal person could see Peter wanted to cry. Nobody knew if they were sad or happy tears. Peter didn't even know himself. He just felt relieved... and forgotten. He showed so many signs of abuse but still, no fucking human being could see the signs.
Lonely.
He was going to be alone again
Like always
The paparazzi and paramedics could only watch as Peter stepped into the police car to fill a report and then go to the orphanage
*don't worry abt his stuff*

••••••••••••••••••••
2-3 hour time skip
••••••••••••••••••••
========
Olive POV
========
I was fixing my ps3 I got from my latest adoptive parents when the door opened showing a boy dripping water on the mat.
Ms. Daly came to the front and welcomed the boy together with the policeman behind the poor-looking boy. I could see Sierra was curious about the conversation the three were having. Sierra may be 8 but she knows almost every trick on how to eavesdrop. I turned 14 a week ago, but I still haven't achieved anything in life.

Sierra and I quickly tiptoed to the conversation room, when the door closed. Sierra was very smart and like I had nothing to do in life, she would make these little devices to get into some mischief. She once made a device that could enhance sounds. She called it an eareno, I don't know how she even thought of the name, but she thought it made perfect logical sense.

We put our ears to the door and waited till the first sentences were spoken. Listening carefully we heard "So Peter and Mr. Charu I have seen the file and I will remember it. If any of the kids are mean or remind you of your past abuse, just tell me. I will discipline them. Of course in appropriate ways... and for the rest, I've found you a roommate, I'm sure they will be open to giving you a tour of the house. This is a mixed house, we have boys and girls here. You will be sharing a room with Olive Spark," Ms. Daly said in a sweet tone.

With me?!
But I like my room clean and empty... and now I have to share it with a boy?
I mean he looks nice but still!
"I hope I've informed you enough."
Me and Sierra quickly bounce back to the couch, waiting for ms, Daly to announce the new boy, from who I now know the name is Peter.

Important info:
* Sierra is 8
* Olive is a 14-year-old girl
* Ms. Daly is the owner of the orphy
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Timeskip (srr I'm lazy)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
=========
3rd POV
=========
Peter walked into the room that was placed all the way at the top of the 20 stairs building. "Hi," the girl with short hair said to the boy.
"You need any help" the girl named Olive asked politely "Uhm... A tour would be nice," the boy named Peter said awkwardly while rubbing his neck.
(OKAY HIS NECK NOTHING ELSE)

The two walked around the orphanage for about 2 hours, almost getting run over twice by the number of children sprinting around like chickens.

After the long tour the two started an interesting conversation about why they were there.
Olive decided to start knowing how hard it is when you're new.
"Uhm so my parents' names were Grace and Leo, they were amazing! We had loads of fun together but uhm... They died when I was 9, it was a car incident. I was with my grandma at the time. I still miss them very much. At age 10 I got adopted by an amazing couple called Andrea and Ruby. Fantastic people, but they weren't financially able to take care of me anymore and so they decided it was better for me to go back and find a new family... A better one. Not that it has happened yet... So I've been here since I was 12. What about you" she said with the now known confident tone.

The boy didn't know where to begin and honestly didn't want to talk about it. Luckily an employee called Mr. Bowie came to the room to tell them dinner was ready. Both smiling the now new duo walked down to join all the younger kids.

Peter looked down at the food that was placed in front of him. It was a lot! You could grab food from the middle of the table, there were potatoes, bread, chocolate milk, some fruit, and little pieces of meat. A little bit for everyone. It didn't look amazing but it didn't look gross like in the movies. It reminded Peter of the harry potter feasts. Except he couldn't get anything through his throat. All of this felt rushed and scary for him. Even tho he was the oldest doesn't mean everyone should rely on him.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Sierra asked who was sitting on the opposite side of Peter. Sierra had joined Olive and Peter on their way down the stairs after thinking of a new way to eavesdrop.

Peter wanted to answer but got interrupted
"Peter Parker. My office. Now"
Peter looked at Olive and raised his shoulders while putting down his knife and fork.
"I'll see you," he said to the pair in front of him, before disappearing behind the big doors.
________________________________________________________________
Yowww new part!!!!

I really REALLY like this part, it isn't special or better written, I just like it?!

I am dead, I am tired, I have survived a test week and now I wanna cry, my summer job is starting soon and I am not ready! I GOT PROMOTED THO! Rn, I am a leader!!!!
I just realized...
I'm the youngest leader... Ever!
I already got back some grades
For physics, I got a 7.5 so a B I think
For geography, I got a 6.6 so a C+ or smt I don't know
And I failed german </3
GERMAN GRAMMATICA IS HARD OKAY NO ONE CAN SAY ANYTHING ELSE!
I got an 5.7 for maths so I just passed
And I just failed my English... I KNOWWW!!!
But my GPA is still a 3.5 or smt

Anyways
Love life and LAUGH
I am going to bed now! So should you
Love yourself as I do
Eat some drink some
Make sure you take your medication if you need them
And I will hear something from you guys next time
Bye bestaayyss
Love you<3💕✨❤️

Ps: also I've been crying all day bc twitchcon Amsterdam is literally only 2 hours away from me
But I am too young and I've just been so upset. My chance to meet my idols (Wilbur, Niki, Tommy, and Phil) has all fallen in the water...
*crying sounds from Lena*
Pps: Don't worry Lena you'll get over it I'm sure! <3
And I'm always here if you need me

Word count: 1360!!!