Avengers???

(Look at this really good pancake I made by myself yesterday, it has a lot of sugar in it😚)

=========
Peter's Pov
=========
I get scared by the sudden sound and look down at wade's face seeing him look around. "Where am I?" He asks still holding my hand. "I-in the ambulance" I say studdering standing up from his bed. "Wait why?" He asks confused. "You suffer from a concussion, young man," the doctor said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Timeskip to abt 2 hours later
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I was a bit sad I had to go back to school as wade was taken to the hospital. I was walking to my last class knowing I was late. "I walk in head down hoping to not be noticed" Mr. Eland walked my way and told me to get to my seat quickly and follow the lesson. Mj next to me asked where I was. As she said "where were you loser you never skip class" J just ignored her hoping she would leave me alone and for the first time ever she actually left me alone.

The bell buzzed not soon after leaving me walking to my locker grabbing some books that were still in there, and putting them in my bag.
I walked to the bathroom needing to take a breather. I looked at my phone seeing some text messages from Ned and MJ and was going to reply but then I remembered.

THE INTERNSHIP

I immediately grabbed my bag and started swinging to the tower as quickly as I could.
Walking in I said a quick hello to the receptionist Gwen and sprinted to the elevator.
I'm here I said running to the lab. Looking around but did not find anyone. "Friday?" I asked. Not answering either.

W-what did I do?

⚠️⛔️Voices + abandoned??⛔️⚠️
Pffff it's your fault!
Who would want to see Parker?

Not. Now. I said while pressing my hands on my ears falling on my knees.

Pathetic honestly
Are you still sure you want to continue
I mean it is pretty easy to just quit

It's ok I reassure myself hoping to find some trust in myself. As my vision comes back I stand up. Mr. Stark? I ask again. I look around and check everywhere. Nowhere.
⚠️⛔️TW OVER⛔️⚠️

I walk to the elevator and press floor 87 knowing I don't have access.
"Acces granted," A voice says
"I'm sorry who are you?" I say startled
"I'm Jarvis an AI made by Tony Stark"
The elevator doors open and I see the known kitchen. Should I like walk-in here or? I mean I do have access.
Mmhh still no one here?
Where could they be? (A/N: oh wow that sounds really cheesy)
Walking towards the kitchen I finally hear some noise.
Arriving at the kitchen I see a huge sort of robot with bright red eyes death starting me. My chest closes and I look around trying to find a place to hide unbeknownst to me realizing the robot was just a hologram created by Mr. Stark.
I hide behind a counter closing my eyes focusing on my breathing, and soon the feeling in my chest goes away. When I open my eyes I look directly into Mr. Stark's eyes. He suddenly throws his arms around me. (A/N NO STARKER! JUST A NO!)
"Sorry for that kid"
I look around again and see that the robot has disappeared.
"I was working on a Robot called Ultron sorry you got scared by it"
"It's fine," I say while processing what he just said
"And?"
"And what?" I ask
"What you think of Jarvis?!"
"I-I mean they're cool?"
"Thanks to you!"
I remember me working on some coding for an AI... Wait wait wait 'The' Tony stark used my base codes for an AI?!

••••••••••••••••
Tony's POV
••••••••••••••••
I asked the kid if he wanted to stay for dinner, thats one thing I could do for scaring him. And everyone loves him!

========
Timeskip
========
We all gathered around the dinner table as Wanda put the food down. She told me she wanted to be a professional chef... yeah right some sokovian being a chef.
I hear a clap behind me and know it's katniss jumping out of the vents. He's always spying on me with sam. They're so protective, whenever Peter is here they're always watching us.
I noticed Peter was looking a bit anxious. "You alright?" I asked while holding my thumb on the table tapping it every 3 seconds or so.
"Yeah.." he answered a bit awkward. But in fact, he was not alright!

••••••••••••••••
Wanda's POV
••••••••••••••••
I walked in and took the seat left to Peter when Clint pushed me off and Pietro quickly put me on another seat... Directly on the opposite side of the table. Ever since I and Pietro started living in the tower, Clint has acted like a total bastard to me, but I know it's just because he's scared that the avengers will forget him. Clint then takes my old place and starts talking to Peter when I hear his phone ring. "P-Peter," I say quietly pointing at his phone. "E-Excuse me," he says while quickly walking into the hall

•••••••••••••
Peter POV
•••••••••••••
⚠️⛔️Mean May???⛔️⚠️
I see May is calling and I walk to an auditorium
I click on answer and put my phone to my ear
"You disgrace, don't you dare show up here tonight you can sleep on the streets, where you belong!" BEEP... BEEP
With disappointment, I look at my screen. What did I do wrong now?
⚠️⛔️Tw Over⛔️⚠️
Silent I walk back to the diner table where everyone was already eating their diner
"Here peter" Clint says while throwing some food on my plate, way to much food!
"Thanks Mr. Barton"
Peter? Yes I answer as I look in the eyes of the famous Tony Stark.
"I was wondering if you —"
________________________________________________________________
I HATE LIFE
I HAVE FUCKING COVID ):
Right when i have vacation and was going to party
And now I'm locked in some room in our house

Anyway besides that
New part! 🎉
Uhm small detail, The next part will probably take weeks bc uhm well yeh

So hope you enjoyed this chapter I'm going to bed
Also sorry for the cliffhanger
Eat something
Drink something
Remember We love you <333
Love Lena and Manou
Hope to see you next time bestays 💕

Word count: 1063