Mr One Eyed

~ song you can play while reading ~

••••••••••••••
Peter's Pov
••••••••••••••
"I was wondering if you were going to eat the pizza?" Mr. stark asks while looking in my eyes.
'Yeah I was just- nevermind its nothing' I say while grabbing a piece of the magarita pizza Clint had put on my plate.
"What Peter?" Steve asks
"Its just that uhm.. May has to work an extra shift, so I won't be able to go home tonight"
"Stay here for the night!" Wanda says exited.

I look to my left as Mr. Stark "Sure lets get you a room" says with a sparkle in his eyes
After we finish dinner Pietro started doing the dishes, Mr Stark lead me to a guest room where i could stay for the night. I think about how I'm going to be patrolling. As he closes the door I flinch of the sudden sound and release a breath I didn't know I was holding. I swiftly move around the room and hope to get some rest as I drop backwards falling on the bed. Immediately drifting off to sleep at 7 PM.

•••••••••••••
Tony's Pov
•••••••••••••
"I'm Not Going To Wear A Shirt That Says 'Dad Squad' On It!" I yell at Clint trying to stay calm, he thought it would be a good idea to print out white shirts with the words 'Dad Squad' on it. And not just 2 for example me and him... NO he made 5 goddamn dad shirts, I'M HIS DAD! "One for you, one for me, one for Steve, one for Sam and one for Bruce." Clint continues. "Oh by the way here." He finishes as he gives me back a credit card....
WAIT
THIS IS MY FUCKING CREDIT CARD, I WAS ABOUT TO EXPLODE, BUT OF COURSE I GOT INTERUPTED.
"Mr. Stark, One eyed Pirate his informed me that he would like to speak to all of the 'Crazy stuntmen' In the meeting room right now." Jarvis informs me
WHO CHANGED THE AVENGERS TO CRAZY STUNTMEN?!
I grab my cup of coffee and walk to the elevator doing some breath exercises on the way.

===========
Timeskip <333
===========
"- Tony are you even listening?"
- Yeah of course I am listening
Trust me I am not listening, who cares?
I wonder what Peter is doing, What if he needs me.. for like homework, or what if he blows up the lab. Oh god can't he hurry up?!
"This is your last chance for captu-
"I'm so sorry to interupt Mr. Fury, but it seems as 'cinnamon roll' is in disstress"
I immediately stand up pulling up surveillance cameras of the guest room where peter is in.
"And where do you think you're going?!" Mr. Should get a new haircut and new eye says to me.
"I'm sorry I have to go my son needs me"
I blurt out without realising what I said.

•••••••••••••••
Wanda's pov
•••••••••••••••
First song should have finished about now
I'd advice to put on 'running out of time' by vivo for the next part <333 or your own ofc

"-son needs me"
'Jarvis, could you save that in Map, Cinnamon roll?'
"Saved in 'Cinnamon roll' by Wanda Maximoff
"Can someone tell me what is going on?!" The pirate asks.
"No, we gotta go" Nat says as she grabs my wrist pulling me with her.
I look behind and see Bruce close the door. Turning around I look at my wrist which Nat was still holding.
Were my cheeks turning red or was i just burning up.
Focus Wanda, Peter needs you
Snapping back to reality we all try to fit in the elevator but without luck, only me, Nat, Tony, Clint, Sam and Steve were able to fit in the elevator the rest had to use the stairs. *bleep* but before I could even start running Tony had already taken the lead to the guest room. Opening the door quietly we all looked inside and see Peter stirring in his sleep.

PUT THE SONG OFF RN
ONLY SAD SONGS ALOUD FOR THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER!!!!!

••••••••••••••
Peter's pov
••••••••••••••
=========
In his sleep
=========
I'll put a summary of this next bit of text down below.

⚠️⛔️Blood mention, Emotional abuse, death, manipulation, car crash⚠️
I open my eyes and nee I'm sitting on a roof watching as a car gets stuck and flips upside down. I'n trying to move but how badly I try nothing will work. "HEEELLPPP... HELP ME PLEASE I'M STUCK!!!" I hear a young voice say. I can only look in terror as the voice muffles. Finally! I can move again jumping of the roof i was sitting on, I go to the voice coming from the car. Looking under the car I can't believe what I'm seeing. In front I see.. I see my dad, in the drivers seat I see my mother, with blood trailing down her face. "Mum?" I ask "MOTHER!" I yell trying to grab her hand, She turns her head to me, at that exact moment I realise how pretty she is. "P-Pet- er?" Is that you?"
I try to speak but nothing comes out. I just nod while pulling of my mask. "Oh Peter, My sweet sweet b-boy"
"I l-larb y-you" I asnwer
"I l-larb -
But she doesn't finish her sentence, instead she closes her eyes and goes limp.
I don't have much time to grief when I remember the voice coming from the backseat. Wait but if these are my parents does that mean... I quicky crawl back looking in the backseat. I see a boy with brown curly hair looking in my eyes with fear. "It's ok.. It's ok uhm here hold my mask will you?" I knew this was past me. I grab his hand and pull him out of the vehicle with so much force that i roll backwards and... fall through the floor???
Opening my eyes I am on the same roof as before.
I quickly stand up walking backwards slowly. Ready to jump to a different roof I take a couple steps back and run to the edge of the roof, and there.. just there.. right when i was about to jump I fall through 6 levels of floor ending up on the cold floor from some building.. and boy not just 'a building' no this was the reception from the Stark Tower.
I flinch feeling a cold hand rest on my shoulder. Turning around I saw Mr. Stark.
"Mr. Stark!" I try but.. nothing. I touch my lips feeling- feeling- I was feeling stitches. MY MOUTH IS STITCHED. Running as fast as I can to Mr. Stark he starts talking.
"You Peter.. You are nothing, a failure"
Words hurt, I remember
Walking backwards I bump into Wanda.
"You actually think we like you? Ppfff you're only still alive because of us"
Looking to my side I see every avenger I had met walking at me. I try to find a way out, but there was no way out, not here not ever.
"You can't do anything right"
"No wonder everyone left you, who would want you" Steve said pushing Peter on the floor.
They all started talking through each other each telling peter how he was a waste of space, and nothing he did was good, and why everyone wonderf why he was still here.
He wondered the same thing himself.
Finally finding a bit of room to escape he goes for the open space he saw, the so called 'open' space. He's almost free just then captain's shield hits hit stomach and he hits the floor, which quickly turned into something soft.
He still heard the avengers talking.
He slowly opened his eyes, ready for the worst.
⚠️⛔️TW Over⛔️⚠️
Summary:
Peter has a dream where he sees his parents again and sees young Peter.
Peter falls through some floors of some building ending up in the Stark Tower, where the avengers are saying some not family, child friendly things (:
He then slowly opened his eyes.....
________________________________________________________________
AND THAT IS A WRAP!!! I am so fudging happy with this chapter I can't even, even though the timeline probably doesn't make sense this time I don't care. Also long part daaaammnnn
(Fun fact: Every time i (Lena) write a new chapter for this book I read the whole book, to check the timeline (:  so that way there is a bit of logic in this book)

Also did you notice the refereces I put in the part?? (If you skipped the nightmare, you couldn't have read them)

Eat and drink something
You need it
I love you!!
Hope you're feeling well
Take your meds but not to many <3
Hope to see you bestays next time 💕✨
Kisses Lena and Manou

Word count: 1393