🎶Even at the end🎶

Sorry for the long wait my favorite Bestays, forgive me please<3333
Not  proofread

Tw: mentions of blood and scars, aftermath of torture, vomit/throwing up, signs of hypothermia, flashbacks, nightmares, mention of eating disorder (Will not be mentioned in chapter itself ⚠️)

Fun song video above
Enjoy <3
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Find Peter" Tony commanded who had just thrown Human torch down a waterfall.
He couldn't care about anything but Peter.

"Hi Mr Stark" Harley spitted out from behind Tony.
"Don't fucking hi me Harley... you can die as far as I care" Tony stated.

"And you als-" but Tony got interrupted as Bucky threw his arm against Harley's head knocking him out in one hit.

"Well that was pathetic" Natasha stated a new  grin forming on her face.

••••••••••••••••••

"This door is locked!" Clint exclaimed pointing at a thick metal door.

"Let me you silly humans" Thor yelled kicking open the locked door.

"PETER!" Tony managed to get out.
He dropped down to his knees turning the lifeless body of his kid.

"Please! Pete... aahh you are freezing!" Tony choked out touching Peter's destroyed arms.

The Avengers were all terrified to death when they heard a small whimper from Peter.
"Oh dear god!" Wanda chirped.

Peter looked at his family in fear. Trying his best to move away as much as he could.

"Hey it's okay. We aren't going to hurt you I promise!" Tony let out, broken about the fact his son was scared of him.

"Do you trust me?" Tony softly asked earning a small nod from the much smaller boy.

Tony gently grabbed the light boy who placed his legs around the metal armor, and got his head comfortable in his neck.

The short breaths and slight whimpers and sobs made the other Avengers more angry than they already were.

Rhodey saw how Tony flew into the jet immediately going to Bruce with Peter in his arms.

"Bruce quick! Blankets!" Tony urged while pulled off his sweater and putting it on the much smaller individual.

"I-i'm scared" Peter managed to get out, while moving closer to his adoptive father.

"It's okay kid, I promise." Tony soothed as Bruce gently approached with a syringe scaring the living hell out of Peter even tho he knew these people. These people are his family.

"Breath in through your nose... and out of your mouth. Good job Pete" Tony muttered getting scared of the needle himself.

"Thanks dad" Peter whispered before everything went back.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What are we going to do" Pietro asked, for once in his life not eating chips.
"We need to be there for him... make him feel loved" The billionaire softly spoke.

"It's not going to be easy" Clint spoke out not fooling around.

The Avengers stood in the doorway of the medbay were Bruce was extremely busy with stitching him all up.

Seeing their kid attached to IV's full with scars and blood secretely terrified them and they all offered Bruce their help which he kindly declined until he finished with all the stitches.