Chapter 1

[I do not own any of the characters from the Harry Potter books and movies!]

Draco walked into the Great Hall. Almost everyone was there already. He quickly walked towards the Slytherin table and sat down next to Pansy Parkinson. She liked him but he didn't do anything with it, he didn't even like her as a friend, she was so mean. He looked over to the Gryffindor table and looked at the place where she was always sitting, but she wasn't there.

After the Wizarding War Draco's dad had to go to Azkaban. His mom worked at the Ministry of Magic. And Draco insist on sending him back to Hogwarts so he could pass his final year. His mom thought it was okay and he could go back. In the mean time Harry and Ginny were still together but Hermione and Ron broke up because they just wanted to be best friends. Harry, Ron and Hermione went also back to Hogwarts to pass their final year. They were now in the same year as Ginny was.

Then Draco saw her walk in and go to the place where she always sat.

Hermione smiled at Ginny and Harry who where sitting on the other side of the table. Then she looked at the Slytherin table and saw Draco looking at her. She fast looked back at Ginny and talked with her.

Draco smiled but it was to late Hermione looked away.

'What are you smiling at?' Pansy asked.

'Nothing.' Draco said moody and he drank his pumpkin juice.

Pansy was talking to him but he didn't listen. He was just daydreaming.

'What do you say?' Pansy asked.

'Draco!' Pansy said while she slapped his arm.

'Ouch! What was that for?' Draco asked mad.

Pansy started talking again and Draco looked at the Gryffindor table. He saw Ron sitting down next to Hermione. He said something that made her laugh. Draco felt a pain in his stomach when he saw it. He didn't know what it was, he had this feeling everytime Hermione was with someone else.

'Ron you're so weird! Really!' Hermione said laughing while she pushed him jokingly.

'What? I could't do anything about it! It just happened.' Ron said laughing.

'Shall we go to Hogsmeade today?' Harry asked.

'Yeah sure!' Ginny said smiling.

Harry smiled and kissed her cheek.

'I'm coming too.' Ron said.

'Are you coming too Hermione?' Harry asked.

Hermione thought of it but shook her head.

'No, I'm going to the library, I need to study.' Hermione said.

'Aw c'mon Hermione! Can't you just leave the library alone for one time?' Ginny asked.

'Sorry.' Hermione said.

'Okay, if you change your mind you know where to find us.' Harry said smiling.

After they finished their breakfast, Ginny, Harry and Ron went away.

Hermione stayed there for a while and read a book. Then she stood up and walked out of the Great Hall.

Draco saw her walk away with a book under her arm. "She's probably going to the library." Draco thought and he stood up.

'What are you going to do?' Pansy asked.

Draco ignored her and walked out of the Great Hall as well. He walked through the hallway towards the library.

'Hello Draco.' Luna said with her dreamy voice.