Chapter 11

It was finally the day of the Memorial Ball. Everyone was excited and nobody had classes.

Hermione's POV:

'Hermione wait.' I heard Draco say behind me.

I turned around and saw Draco run towards me.

'Hee.' I said smiling.

'Where shall I wait tonight before the ball?' Draco asked.

'Uhm, you can come to the Gryffindor tower.' I said.

'Everybody there hates me, so that's not really a great plan.' Draco said.

'They don't hate you...' I said.

Draco looked at me and pulled his eyebrows up.

'Okay they hate the old you, they would like you like you're now.' I said smiling.

'Have you told them that we're together?' Draco asked.

'No not yet.' I said.

'Oh okay, but I have to go, I'll wait downstairs.' Draco said and before he left he gave me a quick kiss on my cheek.

I smiled and walked further towards the Gryffindor tower. Only two hours left before the ball would start. I came into the common room and walked up the stairs to my room. Ginny was there already. She was just putting her dress on.

'Hee Hermione can you help me?' Ginny asked.

'Sure.' I said and I walked towards her.

I closed her dress on her back and then walked to my bed where my dress was laying. I changed and Ginny helped me with my dress.

'It's beautiful Hermione.' Ginny said smiling.

'Thanks, you look beautiful too.' I said smiling.

We did each others hair and were ready when there were only 15 minutes left before the ball would start.

'Shall we go downstairs?' Ginny asked.

I nodded and walked with her downstairs.

I walked of the stairs and saw Draco standing there he was talking with someone, he looked up at me, stopped talking and smiled.

Draco's POV:

Harry and Ron came towards me.

'So you're going with Hermione...' Harry said.

'Yes I am.' I said smiling.

'You're going with Ginny right?' I asked.

Harry nodded smiling.

'Who's your date Ron?' I asked.

'Lavender.' Ron said cold.

I nodded and wanted to say something else but then I saw something in the corner of my eye. I turned my head towards the stairs and saw Hermione. She looked amazing. The red dress was perfect for her! She walked down and came towards me.

'Wow! You look beautiful.' I said smiling.

'Thanks, you look charming too.' Hermione said smiling.

I heard Harry and Ginny say things to each other.

'Oh great you're all here.' Professor McGonagall said.

Neville and Luna came towards us.

'Ready to dance?' She asked.

'I think so.' Harry said.

McGonagall nodded and walked into the Great Hall. We all followed her. We stood still in the middle of the Great Hall and then the music started.