Chapter 30

Draco, Harry, Ginny and Ron tried to find evidence that Pansy was guilty, but they hadn’t found a thing. They had been searching for more than a week. Draco had been visiting Hermione everyday as long as he could, though Hermione remained the same, she didn’t wake up, she didn’t even make progress. Draco and Harry were walking through the corridors.
‘How are you?’ Harry asked.
‘Great.’ Draco said sarcastically.
‘Hermione is my best friend, I’m worried about her too you know, but you just can’t lose faith.’ Harry said.
Draco nodded.
‘I know.’ Draco sighed.
‘Has Ginny or Ron found something?’ Draco asked.
‘No not yet, but we’ll find something.’ Harry said.
‘Hee guys.’ Ginny said behind them.
‘Hi Gin.’ Harry said and he gave her a kiss on her lips.
‘Have you found something?’ She asked.
‘Nope.’ Draco said.
‘Don’t lose hope Draco, we’ll find something.’ Ginny said.
‘I hope so.’ Draco said.
‘There has to be some evidence, it just can’t be that there is no evidence, none at all.’ Ginny said.
‘I don’t know that one for sure anymore.’ Draco said.
‘Come on Draco, stay positive.’ Ginny said.
‘Trying.’ Draco said.
‘But it’s really hard, you know, Hermione is laying in St Mungo’s without progress, we can’t find evidence.’ Draco said.
‘Hermione will wake up and there is evidence, we only have to find it.’ Ginny said.
‘Hello Harry, Ginny and Draco.’ Luna said out of the sudden with her dreamy voice behind them.
‘Hello Luna.’ They said.
‘Have you heard something from Hermione?’ Luna asked.
‘No not yet.’ Harry said.
‘Nothing has changed.’ Draco said.
‘It will be all right at the end.’ Luna said.
‘Draco just believe me.’ Luna said turning to Draco.
Draco nodded and forced a smile on his face. Draco hadn’t really smiled the last week, not after what had happened to Hermione.
Luna gave him a smile and then walked away after she said goodbye.
‘I’m going to Hermione now.’ Draco said.
‘Okay, see you later.’ Ginny and Harry said.
Draco walked away and went to St Mungo’s. He walked through the hallways and walked into Hermione’s room. He sat down in the chair where Hermione’s cloak was hanging over and looked at Hermione. He grabbed her hand and pressed a soft kiss on it.
‘Why don’t you just wake up?’ Draco asked softly.
‘I need you Hermione.’ Draco said.
‘Parkinson is going to get the punishment she deserves, I promise you that Mione! She’s not going to get away with this.’ Draco said.
‘We’ve been looking for evidence the whole week, every single day.’ Draco told Hermione.
He did this every day, he told her what was going on, on school and what she missed in classes. He knew she couldn’t hear him, but a little voice inside his head said to him that he needed to do this, that it might help to let her wake up faster. Of course he knew that this was rubbish.

Another week went by without any evidence or progress. Draco was getting more hopeless with every minute passing. Ginny, Harry and Ron stayed telling him he needed to stop to worry and that everything would be okay. Draco was sitting on the bench and looked over the Black Lake.
‘Draco?’ Luna said with her dreamy voice behind him.
Draco turned around to see Luna walking towards him.
‘Oh hee Luna.’ Draco said and he turned back to the Black Lake.
‘How are you?’ Luna asked sitting down next to him.
‘I’m fine.’ Draco said.
‘Stupid question I know.’ Luna said.
‘Any progress?’ Luna asked.
‘Nope.’ Draco said.
‘It will be all right.’ Luna said.
‘I don’t know that so sure anymore Luna.’ Draco said.
‘It will be, you only have to believe it.’ Luna said.
‘Plus if you lose hope, then there is no hope left, then there will happen worse things.’ Luna said.
Draco looked up at her.
‘You’re her boyfriend, you need to believe she will survive, she will wake up.’ Luna said.
‘I just miss her so much.’ Draco said.
‘I know, we all do.’ Luna said.
‘I just want her to be with me.’ Draco said.
Luna nodded.
‘I need her, more than anyone.’ Draco said.
‘I can’t live without her, I really don’t.’ Draco said.
‘That’s why you need to have faith.’ Luna said.
Draco nodded and then sighed.
‘Are you going today?’ Luna asked.
‘Yes, like every day.’ Draco said.
‘You know that they say that when you talk to people who are in a coma, they can hear you and they will wake up.’ Luna said.
‘I don’t think that really works, because I’ve been talking to her since that thing, and she hasn’t even made any progress!’ Draco said.
‘That will come.’ Luna said.
‘Just wait.’ Luna added.
Draco nodded.
‘I’m going and promise me you won’t lose hope.’ Luna said.
‘I promise.’ Draco said after a moment of silence.
Luna nodded and then stood up. She walked away and left Draco with his thoughts behind.
‘She’s right, I need to have faith and hope, it will all be all right in the end, it has to be.’ Draco thought and he stood up.
Draco walked back to the castle and entered it. He walked through the corridors with his hands in his pockets. He just hoped he wouldn’t see Pansy, because he was affright he would do something to her when he saw her, though she deserved it.
‘Malfoy!’ Draco heard behind him.
He turned around to see Blaise running towards him.
‘Zabini.’ Draco said waiting for his friend to catch up with him.
‘How’s Hermione?’ Blaise asked.
‘Same.’ Draco said.
‘Aw that sucks mate.’ Blaise said.
Draco nodded.
‘Can I do anything for you?’ Blaise asked.
‘Have you found evidence?’ Draco asked.
‘No sorry mate.’ Blaise said.
‘Hmm.’ Draco said.
‘We’ll find it.’ Blaise said.
Draco nodded.
‘Can you maybe cover me up in the classes? I’m going to Hermione.’ Draco said.
‘Yeah sure, no probs.’ Blaise said.
Draco thanked him and fast went away. He arrived later in St Mungo’s and walked to Hermione’s room.
‘Hee Mione.’ Draco said.
Draco let himself fall down in the same chair exhausted, but Hermione’s cloak fell off. Draco sighed and tried to reach it while he was still sitting, but he couldn’t. He sighed once again and then stood up. He picked her cloak up and put it over the chair again. Then he saw there was a little folded parchment laying on the ground, where just had the cloak been laying. Draco bowed one more time down and packed the piece of parchment. Draco sat down on the chair and looked at the folded piece of parchment.
‘What the heck is this?’ Draco thought moving the piece between his fingers.
‘Shall I look?’ Draco asked himself.
‘No it’s of Hermione, maybe it’s something private.’ Draco thought.
‘But what if this was something important.’ Draco thought.
‘What if this is a booklist, then I can get her the books.’ Draco thought.
‘No why would it be a booklist? She has never had one.’ Draco thought.
‘What if someone send it to her?’ Draco asked himself.
‘What if someone likes her and send her this parchment?’ Draco thought.
‘No I can’t look at it! It’s not mine and if I look and she knows I’ve looked, what would she think? That I control her? I don’t want that, I don’t control her, I trust her.’ Draco thought and he put the piece of parchment back in the pocket of her cloak.
‘Mione wake up.’ Draco said grabbing her hand.
‘Luna talked to me and told me I had to have hope and faith, and I have that, I have faith that everything will be okay, you’ll wake up and we’ll find evidence.’ Draco told her.
Hermione didn’t move. Draco looked at her and sighed.
‘I believe you wake up, you’re a fighter.’ Draco said.
‘You have too, you can’t leave us Mione.’ Draco said.
‘I love you.’ Draco said with tears in his eyes.

A/N:
OH MY GOSH DRACO HAD THE ONLY EVIDENCE IN HIS HANDS AND HE PUT IT BACK INTO HERMIONE'S POCKET! That's stupid, but he's a great boyfriend though. Draco is so
desperately and concerned, will Hermione ever wake up again?
Thank you all for reading and voting and thank you for the nice comments means a lot guys :)
I'll post as soon as possible
xxc