Chapter 18

Hermione's POV:

'Hello miss Malfoy.' I said with a little smile and I reached out my hand.

'Hello Hermione, you can call me Narcissa.' Narcissa said and she shook my hand.

'Hello mother.' Draco said with a smile.

'Good to see you again Draco.' His mother said and she nodded.

'Shall we go?' Narcissa said with a little smile.

Draco and I nodded and we went off to the Malfoy Manor. When we got there I looked up at the huge house that was standing in front of us. Narcissa opened the doors and she walked in first. Draco followed her but I stopped walking when I almost was inside. Draco turned around and looked worried.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

'Yeah I think so.' I said.

Draco reached out his hand to me and I packed it. We walked into the house and Draco closed the doors behind us. I looked around me and it seemed like nothing really had changed.

'Would you like something to drink?' Narcissa asked.

'Oh no thank you.' I said with a little smile.

'If you need anything just say it.' She said.

'Come I'll show you your room.' Narcissa said.

I nodded and Draco and I walked after Narcissa. She stopped on the first floor in front of a door.

'Here it is, I'll leave you two alone now, dinner will be ready in a hour.' Narcissa said before she walked away.

Draco opened the door and we walked into the room. There wasn't much colour to see. Everywhere you looked was Black.

'If you don't want to be alone...' Draco said.

'Oh no it's fine.' I said looking around.

'Are you sure?' Draco asked.

'Yeah, don't worry.' I said nodding.

'I'm going to fresh up a bit.' I said.

Draco nodded with a little smile and he walked away after he gave me a gentle kiss on my cheek. I walked over to the king sized bed and sat down on it.

What have I done? Maybe it was better if I had gone with Harry, Ron and Ginny to the Burrow. To much happened in here. I thought and I put my hand on my arm where the scar was. I pulled my sleeve up and looked at the scar, you could still see the word 'mudblood' in my arm. I didn't know how I long I sat there on the bed thinking, but when I looked at the clock I saw the hour was almost over. I stood up and walked the same way back downstairs as I had gone up.

'I can see she isn't comfortable being alone here.' I heard Draco say.

'Too much happened and you know that.' Draco said.

'I know, but what do you want to do about it?' I heard Narcissa ask.

'She can stay in my room.' Draco said.

'Honey, I don't want you to do stupid things.' Narcissa said.

I thought that was enough for me to hear so I knocked on the door that was half open.

'Am I interrupting?' I asked.

'No come in.' Narcissa said with a little smile.

I sat down behind the table and Draco sat down on the other side of the table, in front of me. After dinner where we just talked a bit I went to my room.