Pilot (001)

I walk out of the door and back to my room where I met up with a nurse to check up on me.

Not much damage is done on my body, I am free to leave the next day, so I just decide to go check up on Momo to see if she's ok.

"Hi excuse me, do you know where creati, or Yaoyurozu Momo's room is?" I ask a nurse.

"Oh yes she is in room 5010."

'Across Aizawa's room huh?'

I began to walk normally to her room and just decide to take the elevator. When I reach the 5th floor I go to the same hallway and take a small peek of room 5020.

I knock on room 5010 and peep inside to see Momo jogging towards the door, "Baby! I was so worried!" She exclaims and jumps on me.

"I was worried bout you too," I reply and kissing her on the lips, and I noticed something off about her, "are you ok?"

When I ask that she immediately burst into tears and shrunk to the ground but I help her get up and enter the room.

"Hey, what's going on?" I look at her with a concerned look.

"Mi-M-Mid—"

"Mid what?"

"Midnight—"

"Midnight sensei? What happened?"

Momo looks at me with the teariest eyes possible and says, "she's gone."

"W-what do you mean?" I reply in a shaky voice.

"She's dead, (Y/N)."

"No, nonononono, that can't be..."

"I'm so sorry..."

I start tearing up and I hug Momo as tight as I could while she rubs my back to comfort me.

"What's gonna happen now?"

"I don't know..."

"Is everyone alright?"

"Mhm, no one else was injured besides Bakugo, Midoriya, and Todoroki."

"Alright."

It is now the beginning of April where we start a new academic year and being closer to becoming heroes.

All of the parents and family of UA students have been told to be there for safety measures because of what happened.

I go to UA the first thing after I get excused from the hospital in hopes to find my family there.

"(Y/N)!!" I hear a familiar and comforting voice through the crowd and I immediately follow the sound of my father.

I dash through the crowd following my dad's voice calling me over and over again, "DAD!" As soon as I see him and the rest of my family I jump in my dad and he catches me into a hug and my mom and sister joins in.

"You guys are all ok right?" I ask.

"Yes we are, thanks to you our little hero."

"Cmon, you should be thanking Endeavor, Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki, I was just in the front lines for support."

"THE FRONT LINES?!"

"...uh yeah?"

"YOU HAVE BECOME SO BRAVE!" My mom cries as she hugs me.

"I was just helping my teacher most of the time, but honestly I feel like I have gotten braver."

"You are going to be a great hero one day, maybe even number one?"

"Maaaaa," I giggle, "maybe not number one but top 20?"

"I'll be rooting for you sweetheart."

"Thanks ma."

After that huge event, we could all go back to school but we have a day off in the dorms before we start school the next day.

It is night and I couldn't sleep so I am just up painting something until I heard, "GUYS MIDORIYA WANTS TO LEAVE UA!!!"

"What?!"

I immediately rush down to Midoriya's floor and see that a few students are there already.

"Midoriya...WHAT?!"

"I thought you want to be the top hero!"

"I STILL NEED A COMPETITOR DEKU!!"

"STAY WITH US DEKUU!"

"Deku-kun, are you really just gonna leave like that after what all of us have been through together?" Uraraka speaks up, "sure All for One is targeting you because you have One for All, but remember we are heroes in training! Whatever happens to you we will make sure we will fight for and with you!" Uraraka then gives her boyfriend a big hug.

"YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY!" Mina says while joining in the hug.

It's like we all share a brain cell and just joins in the hug maybe as a way to stop Midoriya from leaving.

"Alright, I'll stay."

"YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

"DON'T YOU EVER PULL ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN!"

"Alright I won't."

-

-

-

Editor-san: Finally you published this book

Author-chan: ehe

Editor-san: WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'EHE'?!