Valentine's Day Special <3

Valentines is right around the corner again and we are going to do another school activity for this day, last year we did a kissing booth and I did not enjoy it at all, so I hope for this year we would do something better.

"Why is it that you come up with the most ridiculous yet genius way of getting money Mina?" I ask her annoyingly.

"Because I am a genius, so you in?"

"Do I really have a choice?"

"Nope!"

"Thought so, let's do fitting now! Aaaaa, I'm so excited!"

"To be honest I've always wanted to be in those dresses."

"Yay!! We're gonna have so much fun!"

All the girls are gathered in Mina's room trying on black and white dresses, expect for Rei because she couldn't fit into them and Saina who refuses to be in dresses so we put her in a butler outfit instead.

Some of the girls are very excited about this but some them can't get the hype of it.

I take the dress my size and start to undress my self. I put to on from the bottom and bring it to the top, I independently zip the back of the dress, adjust it then bring myself to the mirror.

I smile at it and start to do all sorts of girly things.

"Hey Mina, do I have to wear the maid headband too?"

"Yeah! Here you go!" she tosses me one and I put it on.

"Guys! Here are the- the garters and tights!" Momo announces and gave them to all of us.

"Oh yay! Thanks Momo!" I catch the leg accessories and I start by putting on the fishnets, then a black garter with white ruffles and a bow in the middle of it.

"Ooooo, ain't that sexy!" Hagakure exclaims.

"I know right!"

"Okay, not gonna lie, I actually love this!"

"Yayyy!"

The next day we head to school way earlier to the class up for the Maid Café.

I use my quirk to rearrange the tables in a restaurant like setting, Momo makes the white lace table tops, and once again I use my quirk to evenly put it on the desks which are now tables. We have two of the bigger tables which is six tables being pushed together and put on opposite sides of the room, and the rest are six of the smaller tables which are two tables being pushed together so it would be a table for two and these are just put in appropriate places to make the place seem full.

Next up it's the decoration, Four candles on the bigger tables, and two for the smaller one. And a vase containing a single rose for each table. Every table has a matching red heart shaped cup and plate coaster.

"Looking good so far!" Momo compliments.

"Thanks! You too, the decorations are divine!"

"Should we do the walls too?" She asks.

"Yeah defiantly, they look plain as hell."

She proceeds to make a garland with hearts and all sorts of valentines-y things.

"Oooooh, that's gorgeous!" I take them with my quirk and hang them on all four corners of the classroom.

"Hey! We got more decorations!" Rei call out with Jiro tailing behind carrying a box full of decorations.

"Yes! Just what we need!"

"Ooo, let's hang these garlands at the doors!" Jiro recommends.

"Yes! Give me the tape!"