012

I open my eyes to see a dim lit room with a blue light feel indicating its around 6 am.

I use my quirk to get out of bed in fear that there will be more cockroaches lurking around.

I take my toiletries from my backpack, and the case for my hero costume into the bathroom and get ready. For the whole time I'm getting ready I have been using my quirk.

As I am putting my bra on Momo walks in on me...

"Morning (L/N)."

"Morning Yaomomo."

"Why'd you wake up so early?"

"The fear of cockroaches, and the bed isn't really comfy hehe."

"Why the hero costume though?"

"C'mon 'miss straight As'...guess."

"Because Aizawa-sensei just randomly says that we must leave UA and its an emergency?"

"Bingo," I say as I put my corset on, "uh, do you mind?"

"Oh, here," She takes the strings of my half corset and made it as tight as possible and ties a tight knot so it won't fall in the middle of battle.

"There you go."

"Thanks."

Momo strips off her nightgown and takes a shower and shrieks.

"WHAT?!? IS IT ANOTHER COCKROACH?!" I react by lifting my feet off the ground. 

"No, the water's just freezing."

"...oh."

I take my hair tie and put it in a high pony tail and use a (your fave colour) scrunchie to decorate it a little. I put my gloves on, take my phone from the bedside table, and go out of the inn.

"You're up early," I say as I see the man in black standing in front of the inn, looking into the distance.

"Guess, I'm not the only one," Shouta says not looking back, "morning (Y/N)."

"Morning Shouta."

"Wake the others up, we're going to have a long day ahead of us."

I head back in the inn and go in the hallway. While I was thinking how I can wake all of them up at the same time. While thinking I feel a small thing on my feet, I look down to see a cockroach and I scream like I could wake up a whole block.

'...that works.'

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"IS THERE A VILLAIN?"

"WHAT'S WRONG?!"

People bombarded me with questions, "uh cockroach, and Aizawa-sensei asked me to wake y'all up...hehe..."

"oh, we're just gonna get ready, oh and Rei is vomiting, can you check on her?" Kirishima asks.

"Sure."

I head to Rei's room to see Uraraka rubbing her back and Rei's head in the trash bin.

"You good Rei?" I asked while crouching with my hand on her back.

"Does it look like I'm good?"

"Right," I sigh before standing up again, "I'm going to talk to sensei about this ok?"

"WHAT?!"

"I mean, we're going on a very dangerous trip, and we're gonna move a lot, I don't think that would be good for them."