014

"OKAY!! Change of plans, we're not gonna have that training anymore!" Mirko very much abruptly broke into the inn with Hakws and Endeavour

"...w h a t."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Rei asks stepping forward.

"So we have decided that we are going to have like a training camp!"

'PTSD...anxiety....crippling depression there is no question, why we do thissssssss.'

"And you decided this overnight?" Mina asks this time.

"Yes, we have already called class B and other schools for this who are willing to participate in this," Shouta says.

"Okay now go back to your rooms and get ready, I still see toothbrushes in your mouths," Endeavour announce.

"Oh my God!" Hawks shouts covering his eyes as the crowd clears, "Yo (your nickname), please put some clothes on."

"I'm in my underwear..."

"Yeah, clothes, please."

"Okay virgin."

"WHA— Why bullyyyyyyy!" The grown 22-year-old man complains, "like you have ever had sex before!"

"Have I? Hmm," I look back at him with a devious smirk. His mouth flung open wide.

"You?! HUH?! ERASER!!"

"Not my business."

"Mirko, I can't beat my intern!!"

"Hell no!"

Hawks then looks at Endeavour with a pleading look on his face.

"I'm married."

"I'm going to be a virgin forever!!" he cries out totally forgetting about his boyfriend back in Tokyo.

After a few more minuets everyone is ready and we all have our hero suits on and out bags at hand, we all head back into the bus with Endeavour, Hawks and Mirko in the bus with us. I end up sitting in between the window and the bird man.

"So where is this 'camp'?" Hagakure asks.

"Somewhere far, like your previous camp," Shouta answers.

"Are we going back to the Wild Wild Pussy Cats?" Midoriya asks.

"No, we're just going somewhere remote and far, a place we are sure villains won't find us."

'You said that last time though...'

"This is going to be quite the long drive so you guys can do whatever, sleep, listen to music, whatever, just get some rest," Hawks mentions.

'Yay, sleep, goodnight.'

Ahaaa, for the whole time I couldn't really sleep because of how noisy the bus is, so I took my earphones out and go to my classical playlist and blast that thing on max.

'Ah yes the glorious Chopin opus 25 number 11...'

'So calming...'

'Oh wait.'

'FUCK.'

'r e g r e t.'

'But this be good tho.'

I kept on listening to classical music, even though most of it's from the classical and romantic era, but who cares.

After two hours worth of the classical playlist, we aren't there to the venue yet so I decided to put on the other playlist of normal music.

Another hour passed by and the playlist ended again. I start to get tired of just sitting around so I just decide to annoy the grown bird man who sitting next to me