019

It's around 1 am in the morning and we are all, slouching, yawning, dragging out feet across the floor. I put down all of my things on the floor of the living room before heading out again.

"Where are you going?" Mina grogs.

"Teachers dorm."

"Why?"

"Mic."

"Mic?" Shouta questions.

"Yes, so you're coming with me."

"Fine," he rolls his eyes.

We both walk out of the dorms and to the teachers room, soon I got tired of walking.

"You know what-" I start.

"What?"

"I'm done walking."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't be surprised," I lift him and myself up with my quirk, then start flying to the teacher's dorm and that only took 2 seconds.

We both land and he looks at me with wide eyes in which I replied with, "Wait here."

I knock on the door but everything is dark, no one is there, everyone seems to be asleep.

"Tch."

"Yeah, what were you thinking they'd be awake at 1 am?" he snorts a little.

"Oh shut up, I wanna get this over with, besides I want to turn you back cause you saved me from it..." I said quietly after the coma- after the coma what--

'It's alright, that's what heroes are supposed to do, besides I'd do that if someone was targeting someone I love...'

I recall the memories of him saying that and the last part keep playing on repeat like a broken record.

"Hello? Are we going to go back or no?"

"O-oh do you have your phone with you actually?"

"Yeah? Can you call Mic?"

"Okay," he takes his phone from out of his pocket and I see it's still attached to my power bank.

"Who's power bank is this?"

"It's mine, you asked if you could charge your phone before we got attacked."

"Ah," he goes on his phone but he gives me a look.

"What is it?"

"I don't know the password..."

"That's weird, I thought you're that type of person that uses their birthday as their password and never change it."

"Well- me too—"

"Uhm, your best friend's birthday?"

"Nope."

"A day special to you?"

"I don't have any."

"That's sad, uhh can I try?"

"Fine," he hands me the phone and I start thinking on what it could be...I tried so many combinations until I accidentally put his phone on temporary lock.

I look at him with an apologetic smile and show him is phone, he gives me an unpleased look and snatches his phone back.

"24 HOURS?!"

"...h e h e."

"Whatever let's just go back to the alliance."

"Oh- I actually have a friend who is Mic's niece."