021

Six days have passed by and I am currently packing for the trip in the morning, it is currently 9pm and I am having a nice leisure time packing my things for the trip tomorrow morning, still wondering i there will be other students, I hope there are some girls from class B or Shinsou, sure do miss training with him.

I fold my clothes in a very neat and make them as small as possible so that I can fit more things, and maybe if we go shopping, I can fit those things in the suitcase. I have pyjamas that will last for a week, extra clothes, my toiletries, and just the necessary things for a training week.

I take the clothes that I want to wear for the trip tomorrow and put them on hangers and hang them on the knobs of the closet. I zip up my suit case, put them next to the door, and get ready for bed.

I get in the passenger's seat next to Shouta, and see that there isn't anyone else in the car other than the two of us. We start driving away from UA and start to drive to Hamamatsu.

The drive have been clam so far, we reached a highway which has a seaside view on the left, since we are on the highway we are driving at quite high speed.

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

Shouta looks away from the road a bot to look at the GPS, "yeah, we're almost the—"

I then feel my body flinging forward, then an excruciating pain in my head and a sensation of following in the direction of gravity, I open my eyes slightly to see Shouta, his face cut, head bleeding, but still conscious. Everything seems so slow.

"(Y/N)!!" I hear his voice voice, but it's muffled and unclear, "(Y/N—!!!"

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

I jolt from my sleeping position and I start breathing heavily, I let out a shaky breath before getting off of bed and heading to the bathroom to get ready to go.

I do my usual routine, brush my teeth, take a bath, etcetera, etcetera.

I put on a white graphic tee with (your favourite anime character) from (the anime they're in lol), grey jogger pants, an oversized black zip up hoodie I stole from my dad once, and a black cap which is actually hawks march I got from the man himself. I put on simple white socks on, and slip on my white sneakers.

I take my long shoulder bag and put my phone, charger, earbuds, mints, pre cut paper strips, and a small container that used to be for my vitamins. I take my suitcase and head downstairs using the balcony and I fly to where I'm supposed to meet Shouta.

To my surprise he isn't here yet so I dialled him up. He picks up after a few seconds, "Hey, where are you?"

"I'm here, waiting for you?"

"What? You invisible or something? I'm literally here."

"Where are you?"

"In front of the dorms??"

I hear a clear sigh form him, "I said in front of the school gate, how did you mistaken it for dorm??"

"Oh, h e h e."

"Get your ass over here."

"Cominggg!" I hang up the phone and start flying to the front of the school gate whereI see a black Audi r3 from 2013 and Shouta standing outside of the car.

"Hey, nice car you have there, you have more than one?" I ask while going to the back of the car to put my suitcase in the trunk.

"Nope, you drove in mic's car last time."

"Ahh, I see I see."

"Shall we?" he asks, while opening the door to the passenger seat.

"Why thank you," I smile then getting in the car. He closes the door for me, then get in the drivers seat then start driving.