018

I stand there washing my hero suit after brawling with Hina earlier in the day. It was silent, all I hear is the crickets and leaves brushing against each other with the wind, what contrasts from this silence is the sound of footsteps on the ground, I didn't care who it was, but this person keeps walking towards me.

"Looks like you got beaten up pretty bad today," a familiar deep voice rings behind my ears.

I turn my head in shock, "Shouta..."

He comes closer to me and stands next to me as I wash my costume.

"About earlier..." he starts.

"Earlier?" I ask.

"Yeah, when we were playing cops and robbers."

I recall the memories of the game and I immediately blush and scrub my pants harder.

"It's unlike you to be tired that early in the game, you could have won, but you became 'tired' and let me catch you."

"I-I was tired from the last game..."

I suddenly feel rough hands on mine, putting down the clothes I was washing, my chin held in is hand leading me into his direction.

"I'm starting to feel like you stopped yourself on purpose, just so I can hold you close and handcuff you...am I right?"

I blush harder as his face gets closer to mine, his lips brush against my cheek, then he whispers in my ear, "such a naughty girl are you?"

He brings his face back to facing me, lips brushing against each other, my heart pounding inside my chest my my hands wander his broad shoulders, the sound of an alarm ringing through the air— hold up, the sound of an alarm ringing through the air?

Beep beep beep beep beep beep

I wake up very frustratedly and aggressively turn the alarm off on my phone.

'Why does this always happen in good dreams, grr.'

I get up from my bed and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth, bathe, and get changed to get ready for the day.

The day went on normally, we brawled to a person who will be quite a challenge for your quirk, today I challenged Saori, also known as my cabin head. It was challenging but in the end Saori won because grains of sand got into my eyes. And it's the day where I think I don't need my goggles.

After fighting Saori and getting every grain of sand out of my eyes I decided to wash my hero costume because it's mixed with dirt and sand all together.

I head to the cabins to get changed into my PE uniform then head out again to the place we wash dishes because the sink in the cabin is too small for washing.

I turn the tap water on and start drenching my costume so that it's all wet, since there's no soap for clothes, I use the soap for the dishes at least I can get the dirt and the sand out of it.

I stand there washing my hero suit after brawling with Saori earlier in the day. It was silent, all I hear is the crickets and leaves brushing against each other with the wind, what contrasts from this silence is the sound of footsteps on the ground, I didn't care who it was, but this person keeps walking towards me.

"Looks like you got beaten up pretty bad today," a familiar deep voice saying a very familiar sentence...

I turn around to see Shouta slowing walking towards me, "Shouta..." I say quietly.

He comes closer to me and stands next to me as I wash my costume.

"So about earlier..."

My face turns perplexed.