015

WHOOOO AN UPDATE 2K WORDS YA'LL HAHAHAHAH, okay enjoy :D

-

-Shouta's POV-

"Minato! Where's the rum?" Ms. Joke asks the boy.

"The rum?? Dunno," he shrugs before looking at another kid.

"Ya-chan, where's the rum?" the kid named Minato looks over at the kid named Ya-chan who raises a brow at him.

"The glorious rum, where is it?" He wobbles.

The kid named Ya-chan looks at his classmates who were still burning bottles before shrugging.

"Don't know ma'am!" Minato yells at his teacher.

'...lucky I always have an extra canister of rum in my bag.'

"Kids, not too close to the fire!" I hear Sketches warn.

"Ha! They'll be fine," Mirko laughs as Hawks was chewing on a chicken skewer.

I go back to the Dionysus cabin to take the canister, take a sip and go back outside.

Some kids finished their dancing and singing, heading to bed, some stayed back to continue, and others were back to chatting.

"Miss Joke! I found the rum! They moved next to the fire to keep warm, isn't that cool?" The boy named Minato raises at least two bottles before downing them both at the same time and passing out.

I turn my head to look where (Y/N) is but she's covered by Sato-kun, but an idea clicked into my head.

"Sato," I said in a stern voice.

His face went from being happy into a face into a 'am I in trouble?' look.

"Yes sensei?"

"Do you happen to have cocoa powder and milk by any chance?"

"Oh, let me go check."

Sato heads back to his cabin and I see (Y/N) still dancing with the kid named Minato.

"Aww, isn't that sweet?" Joke laughs, "Minato's a good kid, they'd make a great match."

"Sure," I answer shortly.

Sato comes back but empty handed. "Sorry sensei, i have the milk but not the cocoa."

"It's fine, go have some fun."

I watch him walk to the other students and take another sip from the canister.

"Eraser, shifts have been decided, your shift will be tomorrow," Vlad informs me.

"Thanks."

He curtly nods and I see Sketches toss me and Joke earpieces, "I'm on shift tonight, you know what to do."

She then grapples away with her gear as Mirko lets out an announcement, "alright! That's enough for today! Get some rest and prepare to get your asses kicked tomorrow!"

Once the camp was empty, I see Enji put out the fire as Hawks waved at me.

"Best get to bed eraser, joke, we've got a long day ahead of us, I'm going to sleep now, night! Don't let the bed bugs bite!"

"Bed bugs don't bite," I can hear Mirko tell the winged man.

"Sure they do."

"Hah, no they don't, if you feel anything biting you, it's not a bed bug."

"Are you implying that you're going to bite me??"

"Probably."

I hear Endeavor grumble something under his breath as he followed to the two pros into the cabin.