025

-Aizawa POV-

After I sent the students off to see the inconvenience, I don't know why but I have this feeling in my gut that something is wrong, maybe I haven't drank my coffee, yeah, it's probably that.

I went down to the teacher's dorms and start t make myself a cup of coffee, black americano, no sugar, hot. I take a sip of my coffee in hopes to soothe myself but it's not it.

'I'm just being paranoid.'

'They're gonna be fine.'

'They can take care of them selves.'

I head to my room to do the rest of the paper work I left off before I send my students off.

It has been a few hours since I started my work, so I decide I should take a break and check on the students to see if they have come back or not.

I walked to the student dorm, but it's oddly quiet...I can usually hear their shenanigans from my room. I open the door to the dorm and it's empty, it's messy, like everyone is rushed out. In fact they were, by me.

I checked the kitchen, the bathrooms, their rooms, they aren't there. The sudden wave of deja vu came to me and I immediately ran to the rest of the teachers.

"Mic we're going out."

"Huh? Where?"

"The students haven't come back."

"Well then maybe they aren't done?" Mic questioned.

"It's been more than 5 hours, let's just check on them."

"But I just washed my hair," Mic whined.

I raised a brow at him.

"Fine fine fine, let's go."

We both head to the dumpster by car and it didn't take long, but I still couldn't find any one in sight.

'Maybe they are at the further side.'

We get out of the car and the smell of the place immediately hit us.

"This stench is gonna stick to my hair," Hizashi weeps.

"Mic, do you hear that?"

He clearly tries to hear something but he looks back at me and says, "nope, it's quiet."

"Exactly, it's quiet."

"Maybe they are on the way back while we're coming here?"

"Let's investigate, here," I give him an earpiece and let him put it on before we part ways in this investigation.

We both look through the place, to see nothing but trash, and this place seems totally normal, did they fix the problem already?

I kept walking and walking venturing deeper into the area to find the students and where they can be. I tried the office of this place, it looks abandoned, maybe in one of the cranes? Nope. I tried to head to one of the trash mountains when I accidentally stepped on something.

I looked to the ground and picked it up, It's a syringe without the plunger and at the end of it is a half black half white fluffy part at the end.

"Mic, I got something," I say through the earpiece.

"What is it?"

"A tranquil dart, I wanna see if I can find more."

Before I look around more, I take a look in the dart and I see some sort of liquid in the dart.