1 | MCU Announcement

Captain America 2 officially announced

Marvel has officially announced that the filming of the sequel to captain America the first avenger, will start filming in the next month

Along with the announcement of the films title 'captain America and the winter soldier' the cast has also been semi-confirmed.

Chris Evans will obviously be making his return as the beloved captain America, but also returning as their respective characters will be Samuel Jackson, Scarlett Johanson and Cobie smoulders.

Hailey Atwell, and Sebastian Stan are also rumoured to appear but have not been publicly confirmed as of yet.

Two new actors that are set to join the MCU as part of the next captain America is none other than Anthony Mackie set to be playing Sam wilson and none other than actress Naomi Devon making her come back to acting as a shield agent, the name of whom yet to be confirmed. Many fans speculate she could be playing Sharon carter the niece of Peggy Carter from the comics.

Actress Naomi Devon had taken a break from acting for a long two and a half years after finding out she was pregnant with her son Zachary. Her last project being her Award winning role as Hanna in the movie hanna directed by Joe Wright.

we are all very exited to see her return to the acting world, and are wishing her the best of luck.

Are you exited for the next instalment of the ever growing mcu franchise? And what do you think of the new additions to the marvel family?

More articles like this:

Robert Downey jr on playing iron man

Stan lee's top tips for creating fun and realistic characters

Naomi Devon talks with clevver Style about the reality of being a single mother

======================================

A/n: first few chapters are short so sorry about that but they get longer I promise,

Also I suck at writing articles so sorry about that.