11 | Dinner And The Club

A/n: 3/3 for today your welcome besties this is a long one ;)

======================================

After their little walk along the park, Naomi and Chris had parted ways going back to their respective apartments. Naomi spent most of her afternoon waiting for Carter to come and take Zach. Due to Naomi not knowing how late of night it would be Carter had offered to just take Zach back to his house for the night instead of staying round Naomi's and just waiting around for her to get back.

So once Carter and Zach were on their way with an overnight bag, Naomi got ready for the evening having fun getting to dress herself up for once. It felt like a while since she'd really felt like she put in a little extra effort, so she was loving every second. Especially since she didn't have a little toddler grabbing at her legs every time she tried to do something.

The door to Scarlet's apartment opened only a few seconds after Naomi knocked, Chris's present tucked under one arm. Scarlet smiled and ushered Naomi inside she was the first one to arrive but that was to be expected, since Naomi had offered to help scarlet cook and set up the few decorations the two women had bought the day before.

Instantly the smell of cooking chicken filled Naomi's nose, Scarlett closed the door gently behind her leading Naomi into the kitchen. "Whatever your cooking smells incredible" Naomi gushed stopping to take a seat at the kitchen island. Scarlett smiled warmly as she carried on with the cooking Naomi had momentarily put on pause.

"Why thank you, I thought because there's quiet a few people I'd make kebabs and a few picky bits so everyone can just choose what they want" scarlett explained as she chopped up some green peppers ready to put on the kebabs.

"What do you need me to do?" Naomi asked tucking her purse near the wall standing back up from the stool she was sat on. Scarlett hummed as she thought for a few seconds before looking up and pointing to a plastic bag on a side table. "Would you mind putting up the banner I got, there should be some tack in the bag"

Naomi nodded "absolutely"

As Naomi opened up the plastic bag Scarlett switched on some music and the two women cooked and set up shimmying and singing along together. The process seeming to go quicker as the music carried them through.

It wasn't long after Naomi and Scarlett had finished setting up that everyone started arriving. Anthony, Sebastian, Cobie, Frank and Chris all piling into scarlet's temporary apartment. Any gifts that were brought for Chris where left in the living room, to be opened after the group had eaten.

The seven of them all gathered around scarlets dining table, squishing around the table using the three barstools as extra seating to meet the seven person requirement. Scarlett and Naomi laid out the food for everyone before bringing in wine glasses and a bottle, handing it around so that everyone could fill up their own glasses.

As the early evening went on everyone ate and chatted, the table only ever a few seconds away from more laughter. The dinner was going well everyone had filled up on kebabs, salad and random chips that had been laid out. Joking about stupid moments that had happened on set in the almost three Months they'd been spending together.

"I don't see how you fell you were on a harness" Sebastian mocked Chris, bringing up the failed stunt that had happened a few days prior. Chris just scoffed "it was a loose harness it's only there to hold me up dipshit"
Sebastian feigned offence his mouths dropping and hand flying to his chest as his brows furrowed. Chris rolled his eyes and waved a hand jokingly dismissing Sebastian "dramatic"

Naomi laughed almost chocking on her wine af the sound of Chris calling someone else dramatic, Chris frowned at her but she put her hand up and grinned "you mr Evans are the single most dramatic person ever your in no place to judge"