22 | Three Months Later

A/n: another time skip because I love them

===============================

"He can be a little shit sometimes" Naomi mumbled as she walked into the kitchen where Chris was working at the island. Chris chuckled looking up from his laptop to pull Naomi towards him.

After filming had stopped just a few weeks after Christmas. The couple had been thriving. Naomi had gone back to New York with Zach and into their old apartment while Chris was back in Boston. Although there was a big distance between them they saw each other constantly.

For the past few weeks chris had decided that in the break from filming he would come up to New York to visit the mother and son duo. He'd been staying with them now for a while and in his mind he didn't really want to leave. He knew that his next project was coming up and it would be inevitable that he'd have to, but the thought of leaving their little bubble just didn't sit well with him.

Little did he know that Naomi was also thinking the same thing. Seeing Chris and Zach becoming increasingly more comfortable around each other, had made her the happiest she'd been in a while. She loved nothing more than seeing the two of them together, they didn't even have to be doing anything fun or exciting she just loved seeing them be so domestic together. And she didn't want that to end either.

Naomi smiled as Chris gently pulled her closer shifting so that she was stood between his legs with her arms draped loosely over his shoulders. "What's he done?" Chris asked giving her waist a small squeeze.

"Nothing really, he just tactically annoying me into putting on his shows. He didn't even mention them. He just kept asking so many questions about what I was watching and talking I just gave up, he knew what he was doing as well. the little smirk on his face" Naomi rambled letting out a sigh, Chris gave her a half hearted smile taking one hand from her waist to brush the hair out of her face.

"Hey how about when I finish this I'll take him and dodger to the P...A...R...K so you can have some you time" Chris spelt out the word as he noticed dodger looking up at them. Naomi smiled playing with the ends of his hair. "You know, I love you so damn much"

Chris grinned, the couple had told each other they loved each other a month into dating but neither of them ever got over the giddy butterfly feeling those three words gave them.  "I love you too" he sweetly mumbled leaning in to place a small kiss onto Naomi's lips, but she swerved forcing Chris to leave the kiss on her cheek.

"Red?" Chris stated with a frown, Naomi let out a hushed chuckle. "I'm sorry, Ive been feeling nauseous today I don't wanna get you sick as well, your got your next movie coming up soon you got to be fit and healthy" Naomi defended sliding her finger down Chris's nose with the last sentence. He smiled up at her scrunching his nose slightly before his eyes lit up.

"What?" Naomi asked as she noticed the look in Chris's eyes, Chris hummed in response pulling Naomi closer towards him rubbing a hand up and down her back as she stood once again between his legs.

"I've been thinking-"

"Oh god" Naomi interrupted teasingly, though Chris just shook his head with the hint of a smile leaking through his fake irritated look.

"Anyway I've been thinking, now that filming is done and we're both going back to our own work schedules. We're not really going to have much time together in the foreseeable future if I'm still living in Boston and your still living in New York"
Chris explained a hopeful look on his face as he tried to study Naomi's, trying to gage her reaction to each statement he said.

"So.." Naomi added on sensing that Chris wasn't really finished, and that was true. "I think we should move in together" he said cutting straight to it, not beating around the bush.

"Where?" Naomi asked a smile spreading across her face as she thought about the idea. Chris shrugged, "Well Boston would be my first suggestion but I get that you don't really want to go back with your parents still there"

"I wouldn't jump to that conclusion" Naomi muttered removing her hands from Chris's hair, as she turned to grab the other stool and pull it closer beside Him. Chris cocked a questioning eyebrow towards Naomi wanting her to say what she meant before he let himself get to excited over the thought of them living his ideal Boston dream.

"Staying at yours for Christmas made me realise how much I missed it, I love New York but it's to busy and fast to settle down in" Naomi explained, "but maybe we look at the other side of town just so we reduce the amount of times we'll bump into my lovely parents" she sarcastically joked, Chris nodded eagerly taking Naomi's face in his hands bringing their lips together. Naomi wriggled away giggling "I already said I think i'm sick"

"And I don't care"

• • •