26 | Long Distance Calls

A/n: you know the drill all manips made by me.

===============================

***FACETIMING CHRIS***

"Guess what! guess what!" Naomi chirped through the phone, spinning as she sat down on the couch

"Guess what! guess what!" Naomi chirped through the phone, spinning as she sat down on the couch. Her smile so infectious that Chris had caught it from thousands of miles away.

"Hello to you to Red" Chris laughed propping his phone up as he spoke, "why are you so excited?"

"The townhouse. They excepted our offer and we could move in any time we want from next week" she explained her cheeks almost hurting from how long she'd been smiling about the news. A grin hadn't left her face since the realtor had called and explained everything.

"Your kidding, what changed?" Chris asked, the relief falling over him. Before, the couple that was currently living in the house were moving out of state to be with their son who's new wife was pregnant, though they weren't supposed to move for another month and a half. But now they wanted to move things forward because she had started having some complications with her pregnancy and they just wanted to be there with them sooner rather than later.

Naomi explained the situation to Chris while he listened contently, a warm smile on his face when she finished. "Well I have about a month and a half break coming up in like two weeks when we wrap up here so maybe we move then" Chris suggested, and Naomi happily agreed.

"That gives us time to prepare for baby evans" Chris added with a grin, "how are they?" . With that question Naomi let out an audible groan and shook her head, Chris let out a chuckle "a growing troublemaker"

"Exactly, i didn't have any morning sickness with Zach. But your baby is really loving torturing me every morning" Naomi teased pointedly playfully narrowing her eyes at Chris through the phone.

"Oh so it's your cute little baby when we're talking nursery plans but it's mine when your throwing up"

"Your so understanding, I love you" Naomi mocked with a smirk, chris letting out a loud laugh his hand flying to his chest as he leant back.

Before the couple could continue their conversation anymore a sudden yell came from the hall "MOMMA". Naomi's head quickly snapped round to look behind her a panicked look on her face. Which quickly disappeared when she saw what Zach was so upset over.

He was currently walking into the living room with a costume half on, half stuck over his head. Naomi smiled, "hold on woody needs my help" she informed Chris before leaving her phone on the coffee table propped up on a book.

"Stay still Zach" Naomi said before walking around to meet him halfway, taking the cowboy hat from his hands and placing it on the floor before pulling the cowboy costume up slightly so Zach could slip his arms in correctly.