7 | On Set Shinanigans

Instagram story posted by Naomi:

(Chris - Naomi - Frank)

"This is what I have to deal with every morning"

Naomi flips the Camera to show frank Grillo with his hands on his hips

"Stop laughing it's a good song"

The camera moves to the other side of the trailer showing Chris sat in a makeup chair.

"This is awful" *laughing*

======================================

Grace the hairstylist, finished twisted the curling Wand around the ends of Naomi's hair before pulling it away and scrunching up the loose curl in her hands and brushing her fingers through them.

Most of the morning Naomi had been in a small room on a mat with the stunt doubles and frank, just going over and cleaning up the routine for their small fight scene that they were filming that day. Chris had just been sat in the trailer for no real reason just bored between takes and lunch.

Frank was stood still with his hands on his hips, he was supposed to have gotten Naomi and started filming a few minutes ago but her hair hadn't been cooperating and things were going a little slower today. So now frank was blasting Justin Bieber to annoy Chris who wasn't the biggest fan of the young singer. Grace just laughed the two men off as they argued between each other over who had the better music taste.

"Come on Evans you have to like it a little"

Chris shook his head "no, I don't I'm more of an Elton John guy"

Naomi couldn't help but laugh at the strange argument, making both frank and Chris look at her, "what's so funny red" Chris asked with a smirk already knowing she was laughing at them, but wanting her to answer so they could move their argument onto her music taste.

"Nothing just you two"

Frank scoffed "alright if your so judgy what music are you listening to these days?" Frank slid his head side to side his sentence dripping in a put on sass. Making Naomi smile and grace laugh.

"I don't know I like anything...maybe Bruno Mars" Naomi said her voice sounding more like she was questioning herself, she had no idea what music she liked, she listened to Disney songs with Zach. She didn't really get the chance to listen to music she liked and when she did it was at a bar or club.