6 | Beach Side Insecurities

Instagram post by Carter:

Comment:

@username1: this picture is adorable 🥺

@bennycarter:delete this right now

@bennycarter: gonna report this for false information
^^^
@carterdevon: shut up benny no one cares.

@username2: uncle Carter is the cutest Carter

@masonbridger: still cute
^^^
@naomidevon: stop hitting on my brother

@username3: benny and Carter are the most chaotic siblings ever
^^^
@naomidevon: don't I know it 😩

@naomidevon: zach does think your pretty cool
^^^
@bennydevon: but he thinks I'm better right
^^^
@naomidevon: I plead the fifth
^^^
@carterdevon: weak

@username4: men with kids make my ovaries feel warm and fuzzy
^^^
@username5: to much information

@username6: let's appreciate how much of a cheeky monkey Zach looks like he'd be

@username7: the little curls STAWP

======================================

The restaurant was busy with noise, as Carter, Naomi, Chris and Zach all sat around a circular booth table. Tucked away in the corner out of view from others.

The small group had found a restaurant near the beach hoping that after they had eaten they could all take a walk. Because as nice as the apartments marvel had so kindly given were, Chris and Naomi both wanted a little time out after spending the last month going to set and then back home day in and day out. A little break was needed.

As Carter Finished his mouthful of chicken he looked towards Chris, "so are you still living in Boston?" Chris wiped the corners of his mouth with a napkin and nodded "yeah, I mean I moved out of my parents but I'm still in Boston I don't think I could ever leave"

Naomi smiled looking up from helping Zach to eat, "unlike us two who left as soon as we could" she half joked gesturing between herself and her brother. Carter scoffed "I left because there's a better surf scene in La you left because of that-"

"Carter don't" Naomi cut him off quietly, already knowing where her brother was going with his sentence. She didn't want him to be brought up. He hadn't been in a while and that's how she wanted it to stay for as long as possible.

"Right sorry" Carter gave Naomi an apologetic smile before quickly changing the subject not wanting the dinner to become awkward. "How's Scott, he still the same scaredy cat" Carter joked. Chris leant back into his chair as he laughed his hand flying to his chest.