Chapter 6

XxXWeAsHumanXxX: Guten Tag! I'm a procrastinator... Sorry-- Eh... Not really though. I do NOT own Naruto!

I have work on Friday and Saturdays and Sunday is kind of a hw/recuperating day.

Today has been one of the worst days ever though. I have to give away my dog because she got loose and bit another dog. (Her leash broke). I know that it's a legitimate issue, but I can't help but be upset. *sniff sniff*

Anyway.... Sorry for ranting and wasting your time. One more thing. I didn't edit this chapter too much, so if you see a mistake, please tell me. Thanks!

------------------

Sakura's POV:

        It's nearly December now. All the leaves have changed into various shades of red, orange, and yellow. Every time I exhale, the air comes out as white puffs.

        Many children with their parents were out in the streets, talking and shopping happily. A little girl to my left's cheeks were a rosy shade of red and was rubbing her arms due to the cold.

        Sasuke walked besides me as we made our way down the dirt path. His navy blue scarf was pulled over his nose in an attempt to shield it from the frigid air.

        "I hate the cold..." He grumbled in a monotonous voice. I sighed dreamily at the thought that his baby was mine.

        A same little girl with crimson cheeks tripped over her scarf and cried loudly into the frosty air. Her father scooped her up delicately and kissed her forehead while murmuring soothing words to the tot. Eventually, she stopped wailing and gave a toothy smile to her father while she played with his gold locks.

        Sasuke payed the pair no mind and sauntered ahead of me with a blank expression plastered onto his perfect face. I fingered a wisp of my pink locks in between my thumb and pointer finger absent mindingly while I thought about how we should decorate the room.

        "Sasuke-kun?" He turned slightly towards me as he walked.

        "Hn?"

        "How..." My cheeks reddened slightly. "How should we decorate his room?" He looked forward again and his shoulders slumped slightly.

        "It's too soon to think of things like that." My face displayed my slight disappointment, but I knew what he said was true, I was only three months in.

        We've been fighting lately over if he should become a ninja or not.

        I personally don't want to send my baby into that.... Sasuke wants nothing more than to train him into a strong ninja, capable of proving the Uchiha clan's worth.

        Many villagers were wary of Sasuke. They have every right to be. He went rouge after all.

        Ever since he's returned, many people walk circles around him, and glance at him wearily. The council has been discussing what they should do with him.

        Some argue that he will drive this village to its ruin, while some believe that he will be a great asset to us.

        Many of the people here are also worried about me-- well not me specifically, but Sasuke's offspring.

        They felt that the Uchiha clan should die out. They're deathly afraid of Sasuke revolting since Naruto can't defend the village anymore.

        Naruto...

        The council has been discussing Naruto's fate as well.